[Unofficial] Olympics Roleplay
Lightbulb 
========================================================================
I had an idea of making an Olympics RP, making a large stadium and track and all the other events that the Olympics Holds, except the swimming obviously, I don't see how that would be possible, but maybe it is. but having the general Track and Field Events, including various running events (100m,3000m,Hurdles Etc.), also you could have Clay Pigeon Shooting or Archery and many more, I cant really think of the rest of the events at this time, and I would like to show pictures of a stadium to give you more of an idea, but I just cant build a stadium on my own, it would be impossible due to prop limit, even if I could find good builders to help me, there is still the problem of map space for the Olympics RP idea, so I was Hoping my idea could be made an EVENT.
========================================================================

I hope you consider my Role-play idea, I feel it would be a fun event for the fearless Community, allowing everyone to participate.
The following 1 user Likes BlackOut's post:
  • PaulB
Interesting, looking forward to see his this turns out!
Good luck with it
Good luck man but i presonaly think it will be really hard to organize that but stillgood luck cnat wait for it Cheese
How's the idea coming along?
I'd be up for it but the main issue I can see is people not... y'know... RPing it very well.

Like I imagine people would just either RP to win or just not RP at all and try to just win the events.
Yeah, I will try and make sure when I do this event, that there are a lot of good RP's on. And Jan, its coming along ok... I am just waiting on some people who are willing to build with me to stop being lazy! you know who you are... Smile
But yeah, it may take a while as the overall build is a very big one.
Nice Idea, I'm glad to help you out build and co-operate with this Wink
This would be fun Smile
You could use the warehouse with the swimming pool in it for the swimming event? Not everything has to be in the same area