PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
HELLO DEAR COMMUNITY,

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT FIBLEZ HAS RELEASED HIS OFFICIAL STATEMENTS IN REGARDS TO HIS MEXICAN DISH LOVING ENDEAVORS AS WELL AS HIS MARRIAGE WITH WESLEY WILLIS (YES REALLY).

THIS IS NOT THE ONLY LATEST GOSSIP THAT IS TO BE BROUGHT TO YOU ALL, HE HAS ALSO SAID THAT HE PREFERS WHITE WOMEN (REALLY), THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THIS IS MADE IN CAPSED LETTERS, IT IS FOR THE OBVIOUS REASON THAT IT IS THE ANAGRAM OF A COCKSLAP AND MAKES ANYTHING I HAVE TO SAY AT LEAST 10 TIMES MORE IMPORTANT.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Sgtbender2000
I REALLY LOVE MALE GENITALS
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Giant Pony
[Image: room_full_of_people_who_cares.jpg]
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • mgdwszx, James_Gaff, NotSep, RRK, Von Tempski, Callos, Fillehh
(06-18-2014, 01:56 PM)Jan Wrote: [Image: room_full_of_people_who_cares.jpg]

[Image: Wapanesewithpocky.jpg]

I AM AN AGNOSTIC LIBERTARIAN AND I CAN IN FACT BE COMPARED TO DIRECT PSYCHOPATHY AND SOCIOPATHY. DO NOT MESS WITH ME.
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • Freezak, monk, yarrrs
AS A GAY JEWISH MEXICAN FEMINISM THIS OFFENDS ME
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Such wisdom has never been uttered before.
Beautiful, you two!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Jono
(06-18-2014, 02:03 PM)Ibrokeadogsneck Wrote: AS A GAY JEWISH MEXICAN FEMINISM THIS OFFENDS ME

fite me irl bro
FITE ME

[Image: 3nlba5f.gif]
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(06-18-2014, 02:19 PM)Devin Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 02:03 PM)Ibrokeadogsneck Wrote: AS A GAY JEWISH MEXICAN FEMINISM THIS OFFENDS ME

fite me irl bro
FITE ME

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
The following 8 users Like York's post:
  • Freezak, Prosto, Verzyn, Disabled Angel, Von Tempski, monk, yarrrs, Fillehh
(06-18-2014, 02:20 PM)Ibrokeadogsneck Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 02:19 PM)Devin Wrote:

fite me irl bro
FITE ME

What the *** did you just freaking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my freaking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ***. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freaking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re freaking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 55 Sith Sorcerer, and I’ve won so many PVP warzones, and I have solo'ed every Flashpoint on Hard mode. I also have a fuckton of abilities and I have a Legacy level of 50. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 smuggler. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Force Lightning the likes of which has never been seen before on the Core Worlds AND Distant Outer Rim, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over General chat? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of Juggernauts, Powertechs, and Snipers across the entire galaxy and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Force Lightning Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my main attack quickslot. Not only am I extensively trained in Force Lightning techniques, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Lightsaber stikes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of this Galaxy, you little Ugnaught. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Thermal Detonators all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, Rakghoul.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • monk
[Image: Thanks+for+gett-+INSTANT+SPIDERMAN+_b33c...a65009.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • James_Gaff