The updates topic
Hello all,

Today Fallen and me did a lot of bugfixes, but also new features. I will write them down:

New admin mod - We have a new admin mod that has as big advantage that you can see the ban reason.

Car trade - You can now drop your car, this is very useful for trading your vehicle, instead of selling it for 50% of price.

Inventory - The inventory has a make-over, it's now all organized in categories, like the store.

Car sell bug - The bug that if you sell 1 car and loose 2 is now fixed.

Items - When items are manufactured they spawn where you aim, now it's easier to sell shipments to players.

Tranq - The tranq has now it's own ammo, which is more realistic.

I hope you like them. Smile Note: Some of them aren't on server yet, the server needs to restart, but we just wait for a crash.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Now all we need is the rope.
We need rope?? Uhm .. ?

And what shall i do with all my sniper ammo when the tranq is gonna need some other ammo?? D:
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
Get a sniper rifle.

Or sell the ammo.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I've seen a bug which is quite annoying, when u tranquillize a victim, he spazzes out dies. So instead of making a robber unconsciousness he dies.
Signature too big...
That's what happens when you use /sleep.

It's due to problems regarding physics, mostly.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-25-2010, 07:06 PM)barrelroll Wrote: I've seen a bug which is quite annoying, when u tranquillize a victim, he spazzes out dies. So instead of making a robber unconsciousness he dies.

Hmm, this happens very rare. This bug could be realistic, IRL some people also don't survive a shot with tranquilizer. Angel
Look how awesome:

[Image: bannedq.png]

Also when you join server you see how much time you have left.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This looks awesome there should be a cardealer job now Cheese
Donator only or something like it ^^
-Signature removed-
Set the Sleep timer to 1 or 0. This will be /sleep and then sleep xD
Turtles!
or.. what if you got shot with a tranq, then it would take like.. 5 secounds or something like that before it takes effect and then you fall to the ground. instead of falling to the ground instantly after being shot which is very unrealistic.. ^^ so you get the chance to escape a couple of meters of the road or something like that so you asure you won't be driven/walked over when falling to the ground..