JMR's Huge Goodbye.
Sad to see you go! if i were you i would sleep a night about it ..... and then come back. The chat wasn't that big of a deal and im sure those "other reasons" can be resolved as well in PM? It would seriously be a shame to leave this community over such a thing dont you think?

Anyway, your call Smile Whatever it is, enjoy life and good luck in future!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Tawee
(06-14-2014, 06:11 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -Snip-

I agree with you there, I really think you should think about this a bit more, after all your a really good guy and shouldn't leave this soon.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Baskingner
(06-14-2014, 06:11 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Sad to see you go! if i were you i would sleep a night about it ..... and then come back. The chat wasn't that big of a deal and im sure those "other reasons" can be resolved as well in PM? It would seriously be a shame to leave this community over such a thing dont you think?

Anyway, your call Smile Whatever it is, enjoy life and good luck in future!

As much as I appreciate your positive and kind attitude, my repetition is stained. Unfortunately, I seem to have made enemies with the admins. Good intentions aren't everything you know. Sometimes, you just have to let things go. That's what I am doing.
I don't know how you have made enemies with us and how you see it that way, as for admin things being hidden, they always have been and always will be.
Sad to see you go! Well goodbye anyway!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Enemies? Stop making such ridiculous statement, no one is enemies of you..anyhow, goodbye.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • James_Gaff
Well I am curios as to some more in depth reasons. I've sent you a RQ on steam.

Adios friend!
(06-14-2014, 06:15 PM)JMR Wrote: As much as I appreciate your positive and kind attitude, my repetition is stained. Unfortunately, I seem to have made enemies with the admins. Good intentions aren't everything you know. Sometimes, you just have to let things go. That's what I am doing.

Your reputation isn't stained? You tried something which didn't work out really well. Who cares? Everyone makes mistakes, and as far as i know you, you haven't made many! I am sure admins won't be biased when "dealing" with you. Just have a good RP on the server in the upcoming month's and let this be in the past!

Reconsider it at least, and give your "final answer" tomorrow?
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Tawee, NotSep
Bye!
Shame to see another player go.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Bye JMR good luck with what ever you're gonna do.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.