unban request
Exclamation 
Your name: ozzie88

Your ban ID: 49746

Banned by: floodify

Reason: homophobic language

Involved: myself and jafrosquirrel

Why we should unban you: i would like to be unbanned as i didn't know the word "cigarette" is homophobic as i am from the UK and over here it is used to describe someone who is 'annoying' or 'an idiot'. i am very sorry for this and have learned not to say that word. and im also sorry to jafro who obviously got offended by this (and anyone else who was offended to) please may you consider this UN-ban please.

English meaning or word "cigarette": http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=cigarette (please read number 1 for the meaning in the UK.)

many thanks
The word you used is homophobic and in the wrong way it being said it will look like you are homophobic, and that's what you did. Besides, you said it in this way: "wow u cigarette". Thus indicating that you used that word to insult someone and due to how you had set up the phrase it was pretty obvious what you was going for.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
In my country *** means "idiot", and that's how i meant it, all i was doing at the time of this was in Izzies building a new disco, when someone came u behind me and killed me, so i put in OOC "wow u ***" not aware that its "homophobic" i know the rules and i would not intentionally try to break them,

i am sorry to anyone involved and anyone who took it offensively, im sorry.
You should very well know that such word is not allowed. Unban request denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify