Unban request - Sleeping in nexus
Your name: Sio !

Your ban ID: 49732

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: FailRP, sleeping in the middle of the nexus, FailRP

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: So I had just visited the president in nexus, so I decided to take a nap after all the waiting I had done, made myself comfortable behind the nexus secretary desk and fell asleep. After a while I decided it was time to wake up, but only to discovered that I had been banned for one day. I feel like this ban was completely unnecessary and should either get removed or shortened. I can't understand why I got banned for sleeping! I don't get how sleeping can be considered FailRP. 24 hour ban for sleeping?
Regards
You were laying on top of another player, creating a disturbance for roleplay ongoing around you. I pointed an M4 rifle directly at you and the other fellow, whilst directly telling you to wake up and stand up numerous times, from where you failed to listen, I called the administrator and whilst present I told you (again) numerous times, and you still failed to comply. The last entry in the ban saying "FailRP" is most likely supposed to be "FearRP", so that's what I'm basing it off.
That's correct, I'll edit it when I'm in my computer.

The player that reported in told you multiple times to get up, yet you ignored him for at least two minuts and still did not get up thus breaking FearRP.

It was also Failrp, randomly sleeping in the middle of the nexus.

Denied.