BR - CorporalCrunch
Name of player: CorporalCrunch

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:69993551

Time in GMT:Mon Jun 09 21:21:47 2014

Server:v2d

Summary:*Backseat Administration
*Stepping on rag doll
*Fail rp (I get on the server to find the president
(rather new player around 50 hours or so) hostage tide with 2 gun men taking him to tides. Before i assume anything I ask what their reasoning, come to find out they took him because of a problem with an officer and someone cdmed one of them. They proceeded to tides while shooting the pres every couple feet when they noticed me standing there with a bmd. They apparently are fine with the bmd there however i was told by AssassinHero to leave, and at the same time was shot in the face by CorporalCrunch. Now more than half dead i leave before i was rdmed, i went outside for about a minute and hard beating and gunshots, so i assume their dark deed is done. They see me coming up the stairs and after a few moments decide to put me at gun point, now under fear rp they claim i "saw to much." I try to explain to them in .// that i didnt. but hey insisted i did and while AssassinHero had me at gun point Corporal began to punch me until i started passing out. Then he waits until i wake up and hits me again, he does this 3 times and i'm under fear rp so i cant do anything. On the 3rd knock out they sprint out the door running right over my rag doll body.

Evidence:
We get to tides

Shot me in the face while AssassinHero is typing

The torture begins

1rst KO

2nd KO

3rd KO followed by the sprint on my rag doll and out the door

I have no intention on commenting further on this post unless requested by staff to provide anything regarding the ban, in order to prevent unnecessary argument.
Additional: Him and his friend tried to pull a gun on me when i drove by randomly, i drive a little bit further and pull a gun out of sight and they run, later on they come back and they rdm me.
Ok i am the accused, i really dont see what rule i broke, See i didnt plan to hostage the president i was told the reason by my friend and followed along (He could have lied about the reason). Me shooting you in the face *Note one bullet hit you* Was a misclick i said this over my mic. Assassin told me to rustle you up cause you saw too much so i did Koing you isnt against the rules. Also i never EVER rand over your ragdolled body and you can take that to the bank. Have the admins check the damage logs i never jumped on you. The picture you show is me running out of the nexus it shows nothing but me literally leaving.....Why am i being targeted while this was also Assassin. I may have spam knocked you out 3 times i did this for rp like you would get an easy beating. But i never ran over your body. I really dont see were i broke any rule....

I put Nexus i meant tides....

Also please note the back seat admin?

Wait you just lied completely i nver ran over your body and you never died look in 2nd KO you have 5 HP now look in 3rd plus me running over your body you till have 5 hP you would have died aswell so do not lie please.
Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]