Hello!
Hey all~

I've been looking for an RP server for ages, having dabbled in it a year or so ago. Finally got back to Gmod and while browsing, I saw your server's impressive loading screen! It was such a good sign of what I could expect from playing in this server, I'm waiting for a spot to open up right now so I can join~

But yes! Just introducing myself, Medic/Thief most interest me, I look forward to meeting you all in game! Heart

(Also this is embarrassing but I cannot figure out how to add details onto my profile on this site...hehe!)
Welcome to fearless ! Please read all the rules before you play ( Better experience ) But if you have any problems shoot me a PM !
Welcome to Fearless!
Be sure to read the rules first time you join!
Enjoy your stay!

- Ivan Tempski.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I read as much as I could possibly find, don't worry! I've been RPing for around 4 years now, but obviously that was just with chat programs. Nothing at all with the ludic motivation of a simulated world. Currently downloading the evocity_v2p map because _33x is too full! >.< I'll be jumping in soon!
Welcome to Fearless! To edit your profile, press the "User CP" button near the top of the site.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to Fearless, Im sure you'll love it here! Cheese
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Welcome to the FL community!!! Contact me if you need any help!!!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Welcome to Fearless! And I hope you enjoy your stay! Hit me up if you need help with anything at all ^^
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to Fearless! Drop me a pm should you need any help with anything.
Enjoy your stay!
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]