Ban Request
Name of player: [FL:RP] Dominus™ (NO SOUND)

SteamID: STEAM_0:05286160

Time in GMT: 10:27pm

Server: rp_ecocity_v2d

Summary: Well, I joined the server and i seen this in chat "I have no sound because of all the kids that scream into their mic" All i tryed to do was tell him/her to show some respect towards people. So after a while he/she says he knows me, He knew i had a a dog and i was Scottish etc, But i have never met him in my life, So i said "Stop talking about my family" I class my dog as my family and then he called me family Stupid. I don't accpet ths, my family is nothing to do with him/her and they have no right to call them what he/she did. My dog is my family and although when he/she said "Stupid Family" he never said my dog and then i sent him back saying my dog was my family but even if my dog was not my family why did he not just say Stupid Dog?? This is what i want to know.

Evidence: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5790...70D14907F/

Thank you for reading
-Kyle
This is out of terms. You earlier Pm'd in our conversation stating don't bring my family in to this and others, you were accusing me of bringing your family into this when I said you have a white poodle and your Scottish in PM, I said that as you said you and I quote "You have never met me", so I gave you something about yourself so you know I met you before, so I did not bring in your family randomly, I was simply proving that I have met you before in response to you saying You have never met me".

Saying in response after that I did respond "I never brought your stupid family into this." not calling them stupid intentionally, but because you were making accusations of things which I did not do, so it is simply all invalid.
You called them Stupid thought, Why would you call them that?
Kyle it was intentionally as stated, it was said in the sense of not calling them stupid but as why would I bring them in anyway and that it is stupid.
But if you are truly offended by that, then I am sorry for it, but I would not expect you to take it the wrong way.
The point is, You should not have been talking about them in the 1st place, I only told you to show some respect
(06-07-2014, 10:04 PM)[FL:RP] [Drunk] Kyle Wrote: The point is, You should not have been talking about them in the 1st place, I only told you to show some respect
I respect that fully, except you said you have not met me before and all I did was responding with something to show I did, sorry for that if it offended but it was not fully brought up for me, but sorry. I hope we can try get along atleast. I did not know you would be offended as I stated previously.

Heart Dominus
im sorry guys but i just read that and was crying from laughter lol never seen a br like this Cheese
i freakin know right lmfao CheeseCheeseCheeseCheese
Denied.