BR On Maaran
Name: [FL:RP] Maaran

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:50828646 1:46:40 170 0

Time: Around 8PM-9PM GMT (4-5PM EST)

Server: V2d

Summary: After an OOC conflict with the officer we attempted to continue RP. (An admin did sort it out and say nobody could be banned or in trouble due to the fact he couldn't spot it) The subject told us to wait while he called an admin again. We complied.. Were reluctant about the cooperation but we did give him his chance. Determined to continue the rp we waited 40 minutes. Around that time he did not just call an admin, he called for police on the radio. When he told us he wanted to call an admin on OOC.

I'd like to thank SRU and President for their assistance in this matter.

He didn't even confess to anything... If he did this BR wouldn't be up.. This is my first BR in an entire year.

Evidence:
As he said. There was a FearRP Situation and Pavi came there because of that (banned noone). After he was gone they immediately started taking their guns out aiming them at me and abusing the admin situation that was there before. (They didnt point guns at me or did anything else to me before Pavi came). I told them that I was calling an admin again because of that (While they were thinking about just killing me to keep on doing their business).When we waited about five minutes and nothing happened, they went outside and waited there. And about 5 minutes later,when still no admin responded and I was alone in the room (no fearrp,noone was inside) I decided to call for backup. So If I say that Im calling an admin,they leave me alone to wait outside the appartment and when Im waiting for about 10 mins with nothing happening exept him coming inside and directly running outside again, that ban request shouldn't be accepted. Soul was on while I was making the admin Requests and while I pmed him (I really called for admins the whole time) and the logs will show that I've waited about 10 minutes with noone doing anything. - There was so much time between me saying "im calling an admin wait please"/doing admin requests and calling for backup. Isnt it kinda suspicious to record it about 5 minutes after it happened just showing the console that doesnt tell you the time and not the situation itself and/or what happened before? Even the logs dont know what happened before because of them using Voicechat. So just recording what happened before without letting the admins know how the situation started or anything else is not enough evidience. - My opinion.

As I said. The logs will have information about what happened before/how it happened
Edited due to grammar mistakes and adding some stuff.
Log of Backup Request(Requested by Unhappy Furasian)
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4517...FEF7D89E1/
Aah my friend. So you wish to refer to the recent event of the violation of FEAR RP?

Right then: I was walking down the street, gun at hand, watching you with a gun at hand. The gun could've been risen at any point. Your gun was nowhere to be seen. ALONG WITH THAT: You had to reload it before shooting. ((As I recall))

From this point of view, FEAR RP would've been in my favor. But you proceeded to approach a man armed with a Ak47 while pulling out an Mp5.. When a rifle was ALREADY being brandished at the scene. ((if you wish you can pause the video near the admin statement to get parts of that.)) But when you broke that FearRP, I retreated. You then tried to take advantage of fear RP when it was to your favor.

When the admin left we rewinded the RP. As you can recall you had a suited man standing behind you.. When you look away he revealed a shotgun and had it at your back. That's when you wanted to call the first admin. When we wanted to continue you wanted to call a SECOND ADMIN. In all honesty I would've just double tapped and went on when you brought that up. But I conceded, and we waited.

I agreed to you saying my gun was lowered when we resumed, I lowered it. The man behind you had his gun on you. I verbalized that observation. You in response wanted to 'call soul'
It seems like you still don't know what FearRP means. It means that if someone AIMS AT YOU with a gun and he tells you to do something you have to do that. You were just FailRPing running around with the gun in the city the whole time and making weird noises. Yes that is FailRP I got banned for something like that too. And You were never pointing a gun at me telling me to stop or whatever. You just kept on running around. And if You're not looking at me while I'm coming from the back,aiming a gun at you then YOU have to follow Fearrp. But you kept running around not even looking at me. Even when we were in the appartment, you were still running around in there not pointing a gun at me or anything else. Lowered doesnt mean aiming it at someone. And how can I break FearRP when there was no command given by you like "Stop" or "You better not follow me,stop there" or anything else.

- FearRP :You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you.
you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
You werent pointing the gun at me it was lowered the whole time. So please. Ask an admin. If your gun is lowered and you dont give a command or something to the person it makes no sense. No FearRP. And here you can ask an admin again: If I come from the BACK while youre running up the stairs (not looking at me) pointing a gun at you and telling you to stop YOU have to follow FearRP.

Btw. I dont have to call for backup. Its my decision to call for backup or do it on my own and maybe die. So dont cry about me not calling for backup.
Btw. I had the gun loaded all the time. It had 25 bullets ready to shoot. But I reloaded to have 30 again. But I could have killed you with 25 so.
(06-07-2014, 09:26 AM)Maaran Wrote: It seems like you still don't know what FearRP means. It means that if someone AIMS AT YOU with a gun and he tells you to do something you have to do that. You were just FailRPing running around with the gun in the city the whole time and making weird noises. Yes that is FailRP I got banned for something like that too. And You were never pointing a gun at me telling me to stop or whatever. You just kept on running around. And if You're not looking at me while I'm coming from the back,aiming a gun at you then YOU have to follow Fearrp. But you kept running around not even looking at me. Even when we were in the appartment, you were still running around in there not pointing a gun at me or anything else. Lowered doesnt mean aiming it at someone. And how can I break FearRP when there was no command given by you like "Stop" or "You better not follow me,stop there" or anything else.

- FearRP :You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you.
you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
You werent pointing the gun at me it was lowered the whole time. So please. Ask an admin. If your gun is lowered and you dont give a command or something to the person it makes no sense. No FearRP. And here you can ask an admin again: If I come from the BACK while youre running up the stairs (not looking at me) pointing a gun at you and telling you to stop YOU have to follow FearRP.

Btw. I dont have to call for backup. Its my decision to call for backup or do it on my own and maybe die. So dont cry about me not calling for backup.
Btw. I had the gun loaded all the time. It had 25 bullets ready to shoot. But I reloaded to have 30 again. But I could have killed you with 25 so.

Fear RP is to roleplay with the aspect of FEAR. As I said before I turned away when you broke that fear and decided to run up at me.. The guy with the gun. If I have my gun ready, and you are unarmed, and I am looking at you ready to kill you on the spot.. YOU have to follow Fear RP.

You didn't even back up a step. You charged while in the process of pulling a gun out.. Where the other party was already packing heat and ready to shoot you. That was all roleplay my friend.

If you made the decision not to call for backup IC, why did you call for it during a mutual OOC agreement when you discovered OOCily that there was a guy with a shotgun to your back?

You reloaded during your OOC standpoint. If it was carrying 25 bullets, either way you abused the situation of OOC. Now the case at hand is you reloaded AND called for backup while in OOC.

Now. If you wish to keep up your argument of the FEAR RP you can go ahead. But I wanna see some evidence to prove my point of view is wrong. Ya got any?
You messed something up: Lowered still doesnt mean aim the gun at someone. You had it in your hand but lowered and you kept on running,not looking at me for more than a second. Just running around. So I got out of the car and came from your back to point the gun at you. After telling you to stop like 1000 times you were still running around. You didnt point it at me. You didnt really look at me. You didnt tell me to do anything.

If you pointed it at me I would have to stop. But I was driving near you. Got out of the car like 10 metres away from you. Ran to you from the back. And if you have a gun out,but someone comes from the back youll still have to follow FearRP. Having a gun in your hands doesnt automatically mean FearRP.

Imagine this situation in RealLife: You have a gun ready to shoot. But someone comes from the back pointing a gun at your head. You would be scared even if you had a gun.

And you simply forgot something. What is this BR about? I just explained why that happened what the BR is about. I didnt want to argue about the FearRP breakage before. So just stop it here.
(06-07-2014, 08:26 PM)Maaran Wrote: You messed something up: Lowered still doesnt mean aim the gun at someone. You had it in your hand but lowered and you kept on running,not looking at me for more than a second. Just running around. So I got out of the car and came from your back to point the gun at you. After telling you to stop like 1000 times you were still running around. You didnt point it at me. You didnt really look at me. You didnt tell me to do anything.

If you pointed it at me I would have to stop. But I was driving near you. Got out of the car like 10 metres away from you. Ran to you from the back. And if you have a gun out,but someone comes from the back youll still have to follow FearRP. Having a gun in your hands doesnt automatically mean FearRP.

Imagine this situation in RealLife: You have a gun ready to shoot. But someone comes from the back pointing a gun at your head. You would be scared even if you had a gun.

And you simply forgot something. What is this BR about? I just explained why that happened what the BR is about. I didnt want to argue about the FearRP breakage before. So just stop it here.

As stated before: This ban request was put in because while we honored your wish to wait for an admin, you broke your end of the mutual agreement to wait and CALLED THE SRU.

This whole matter about FEAR RP was settled and we tried to continue the rp.

In real life through the academy: When a man draws his firearm or has a firearm present as you exit your vehicle you proceed to cover and call your signal 34 ((Officer needs help)) There, you remain at your location and stand by for your sergeant if the individual flees inside a building with no alternative exit. That is where both a search warrant is requested and SWAT is called in. ((Florida Law Enforcement [[BLA License training]]))

You can keep arguing about the FEAR RP case. This post isn't about that. This post is about how we were nice enough to let you have your say in the game. We waited AN HOUR FOR YOU. I had to go to work that night so that hour was all I had. We gave you that hour, and what do you do? You try to sneak an IC request for backup. That ignorance isn't what I'm after. It's the fact you didn't even confess to calling for backup, and sour had to send me a photo to confirm you called for backup... That's what grinds my gears.
(06-07-2014, 09:34 PM)Unhappy Furasian Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 08:26 PM)Maaran Wrote: You messed something up: Lowered still doesnt mean aim the gun at someone. You had it in your hand but lowered and you kept on running,not looking at me for more than a second. Just running around. So I got out of the car and came from your back to point the gun at you. After telling you to stop like 1000 times you were still running around. You didnt point it at me. You didnt really look at me. You didnt tell me to do anything.

As stated before: This ban request was put in because while we honored your wish to wait for an admin, you broke your end of the mutual agreement to wait and CALLED THE SRU.

This whole matter about FEAR RP was settled and we tried to continue the rp.

In real life through the academy: When a man draws his firearm or has a firearm present as you exit your vehicle you proceed to cover and call your signal 34 ((Officer needs help)) There, you remain at your location and stand by for your sergeant if the individual flees inside a building with no alternative exit. That is where both a search warrant is requested and SWAT is called in. ((Florida Law Enforcement [[BLA License training]]))

You can keep arguing about the FEAR RP case. This post isn't about that. This post is about how we were nice enough to let you have your say in the game. We waited AN HOUR FOR YOU. I had to go to work that night so that hour was all I had. We gave you that hour, and what do you do? You try to sneak an IC request for backup. That ignorance isn't what I'm after. It's the fact you didn't even confess to calling for backup, and sour had to send me a photo to confirm you called for backup... That's what grinds my gears.

The backup call was only made after waiting for a long time,while you guys were leaving me alone in there and after I sended several Admin Requests. And If you only had one hour, then we could've gone different ways after Pavi was there and forget everything.Because People often do that when they know its a difficult situation. I think noone exactly knows what cops learn on the academy. So its my decision if I want to call for backup or not. And as I said. You shouldnt even run around as citizen on the streets randomly with a gun out making weird noises. Its called FailRP
Like discussed in the admin sit it wasn't randomly running around with a gun on the streets. I was regrouping with another individual ((The one who had a shotgun to your back))

I DID offer you to go if you last recall. I said "Here's the deal. You can walk away, you can risk your Mp5 with the shotgun on your back" In OOC. That is where you said you wanted to get an admin. You stayed in that room. I even went in and checked on ya saying 'Ya better not be breaking that OOC son!' Because you had your Mp5 up. You had your chance you cut off this scenario... But you waited. And when that wasn't in your favor, you called your backup without even asking to return to IC OR even break the RP.