BR on Sourlemon
Name of player: [Reapers] Sourlemon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34190735

Time in GMT: 12 a.m. EST maybe?

Server: V2d

Summary: Sourlemon was FailRPing as a police officer, just running around with an MP5 and pointing it in my face for no reason whatsoever. Also, earlier, I was working for the government against a raid and Sourlemon handcuffed me for no reason at all, even though I'd been working with the government for a while. Then, immediately after he was running around with an MP5 and pointing it at my face, I was walking behind him while taking screenshots of it and he turns around, tases me, and then he says "knock that shit off" in local OOC. He just tases me for no reason. Then, later on, he tases me and then handcuffs me because an SRU punches me and said that I did it.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/aEJ8N http://butt-4.steampowered.com/ugc/45179...5363AED1F/
I was there as well and i can sort of understand why he cuffed you though, there was some confusion and as a cop even i didnt know on who`s team you were.

Even if it wasnt confusion its hardly something to put a BR against him. To be honest this looks like a "revenge BR" for his BR on you!
(06-06-2014, 07:50 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I was there as well and i can sort of understand why he cuffed you though, there was some confusion and as a cop even i didnt know on who`s team you were.

Even if it wasnt confusion its hardly something to put a BR against him. To be honest this looks like a "revenge BR" for his BR on you!

You weren't anywhere nearby for any of this. For at least two of these occurances, you weren't anywhere nearby whatsoever and wouldn't even have the ability to hear us or even see us. For the last picture, the one he made the BR about, he had no need to random tase me OR warrant me for something that me and multiple other people said that I did not do. You just seem to be against me because you made a BR on me that was denied and you have something against me for no reason. This isn't a "revenge BR." Sourlemon told me to report him, and I already said I would if you want to read the last picture, thanks. You weren't involved, get off the BR.
Lets See, You were trespassing in the Nexus 3rd Floor, Saying you worked there when everyone else said you didn't(including the people you say you worked with). I Was in the middle of Responding to a raid on nexus, which i why i had my MP5 out, and i Tazed you and told you to "Knock that shit off" when you were standing in the Way of me Trying to shut the Nexus Garage, After i told you to move multiple times.
(06-06-2014, 08:13 PM)SourLemon Wrote: Lets See, You were trespassing in the Nexus 3rd Floor, Saying you worked there when everyone else said you didn't(including the people you say you worked with). I Was in the middle of Responding to a raid on nexus, which i why i had my MP5 out, and i Tazed you and told you to "Knock that shit off" when you were standing in the Way of me Trying to shut the Nexus Garage, After i told you to move multiple times.

I wasn't trespassing, and you were told multiple times that I WAS working with you. Also, you had had the MP5 out and was walking around town with it for no reason with it out. And I wasn't in the way of the garage. I was following you because you had your MP5 out and I followed you into the garage, where you locked me in. Then, I tried to exit and I was standing outside and you told me to move, even though I wasn't blocking the door. Then you proceeded to taze me for following you.
I refuse to argue any more about this, an admin can decide.
(06-06-2014, 08:42 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I refuse to argue any more about this, an admin can decide.

Good choice.
Denied

Insufficient evidence