Contributors
Due to some confusion and a general mess in my inbox, I have to ask everyone (except TheBlackShadowOfGod) to re-send their finished projects, with the title of the project as the title of the PM also a link to the approved suggestion and a pastebin of the code.

The PMs will be reviewed over the weekend and new Contributors added based off of that.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Blurr
"Recently we've decided that development is too slow and that we want to bring more features to light in our community. That's why we decided to draw upon the big talent our community has, the players. With this announcement a new rank will be put into place, that should greatly speed up the implementation of new features."

I am so happy this is happening, I can't code or anything, but the fact that it is going to increase the speed of implementing new features.
Glad to hear you want to improve the server, and add more to it.

The more the better Smile
Thread updated! We are now looking for modellers and visual artists as well.

Read the first post for more information.
The following 7 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Blurr, Burnett, DarkN00b, Noble, Nexus, Envy, GRiiM
Any idea of how long it takes to review applications?
I'm interested in signing up for visual art, but I'm a bit confused on what you mean by "What on fearless needs a visual update..."? Is there any specifics or anything in particular you were thinking of? Perhaps an example?
(08-26-2014, 01:44 AM)MysteriaParade Wrote: I'm interested in signing up for visual art, but I'm a bit confused on what you mean by "What on fearless needs a visual update..."? Is there any specifics or anything in particular you were thinking of? Perhaps an example?

Find something in FL, be it re-coding something in CSS or HTML for the forums or something in-game that needs redesigning.
My Userbars:

[Image: mufynt.png]

[Image: qxp07n.png]

[Image: j8iovs.png]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-01-2014, 01:02 AM)Envy Wrote: [Image: qxp07n.png]

This one is really nice, I like it.
The following 5 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Envy, Nacreas, Blurr, Dauntless, James_Gaff
I thought they didn't want an actual "rank" or "user group" for Contributors?
Regards,
aviator
Quote:With this announcement a new rank will be put into place, that should greatly speed up the implementation of new features.

Quote: The "Contributor" rank is not a staff member or a representative of the staff.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Envy, SoulRipper