UNBAN REQUEST-Please
[b]Your name:[/LQD BW] Friend (BlueSpice)

[b]Your ban ID:[/49370b] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:[/[FL] Grubb] (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[b]Reason:[/Prop Pushing a car thief...b] (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

[b]Involved:[/Could not see cause was banned 5 seconds after...b] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/I crashed my vehicle on accident it was perfectly fine I come back too see a guy stealing it so I ask him where it is and he says 1000$ and I will tell you so I proppush him tell he gives it back...b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
So, you kept prop pushing a player to force him to tell you where your car is, which he stole?
You tried to propsmash a player into the ground even though (I checked) he didn't steal the car. If someone steals your vehicle, you do not react that way since propushing/smashing is a direct violation of the rules.

Dened.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub