Texture problems.
So, I have had Garry's Mod uninstalled for some time now and decided to install it back again. I installed it onto a different HDD because when I took cocaine on the FL:RP server, it messed my screen up and it won't go away even if I removed all addons and uninstalled my game. So, that is why it is on another hard drive.

When I play, I can see through a lot of walls. I was playing as a police officer yesterday and I walked into the Tides Hotel and I saw every room filled with contra. I obviously didn't call no warrants or anything as that is failrp. I just think it is like cheating in a way and want to fix it.

[Image: UDtyB17.jpg]

[Image: pn4uZU3.jpg]

[Image: m41PkOA.jpg]

They are more visible in game.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Did you already checked your DirectX level?

You should run DirectX 9 in G-Mod. (Because it does not support DirectX 11 or 10) Also check if your DirectX is up to date.

To check that goto: GMod options > video > advanced and take a look at the DirectX level. To check it on your PC type "dxdiag" in your search bar.

[Image: yrfo5cx5.png]

The ingame options should look like this:

[Image: mclhrbkj.png]

If that won't work, try to startup gmod and type this command into the console: "mat_reloadtextures" This will reload all textures.

I hope that I've helped you.