I did a Photoshop
I decided to put my photoshop skillz to use and make a signature
I've been using photoshop for years now but I rarely get the inspiration to make anything, so my signatures not the best it could be

I couldn't be bothered to try to clean up the outline, that was an issue with the magic wand tool copying the template, but maybe in the future; I just really couldn't be bothered right now
Anyway, thoughts?
(fuck, i just noticed a double space in the letters, I'll fix that later)

edit:
I grew eyeballs and realised how fucking ugly that thing was so I whipped up a new thing to hold the space for now
The following 1 user Likes slicedhomos's post:
  • Brynn
If I have to be completely honest, it doesn't look like you have been using photoshop for years.

Whether it's because of poor picture choice or just lack of effort, I can't tell.

Looks nice though. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
lolol
(06-29-2015, 06:19 PM)equal Wrote: If I have to be completely honest, it doesn't look like you have been using photoshop for years.

Whether it's because of poor picture choice or just lack of effort, I can't tell.

Looks nice though. Tounge
Its both, I'm just too lazy and stressed to do anything fancy but its simple enough for now :')
As someone who has used Photoshop for almost 7 years now it does take a lot of time to get good with the program, especially if you're teaching yourself how to use it. I hadn't gotten to the point I could make money doing jobs for people until 3 years ago.

Keep at it and you'll get better with time. Even now I still learn something new for every graphic or website I design.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • mobiledove
OP edited, god that thing was hideous