unblacklist request
Your name: (kill123bro)

Your blacklist ID: (30281)

Steam ID: kill123bro

Reason: (Attempting to RDM a paramedic, FailRP)

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: well you see i am new to this and well basicly i was a cop and this paramedic was just messing around and sutch and then i was garding the nexus desk when this same paramedic ran past me when i said stop sir u can not go no further and he just said i can do what i want u cant tell me what to do and so i said pls stom sir or i will have to use force and he went to the elevator and he took the elevator up with me and he was just messing around and of corse i dident want him to get to the president but then he was trying to get to the president when i thought that only cops and stuff wer only allowed to go past nexus desk unless paramedic was asked by president but this paramedic wasent so i was trying to stop him then hes was shouting im gunna kill the president so i had to shot him to i shot him once and told him to stop then he took the elvetor back down and i tryed chasing him in in my cop car and then i tryed to shoot him as he tryed to kill me by running me over he succeded and then venom came the admin and said whats going on and the paramedic shouted this cops trying to kill me kill him hes bad ,, and i said no this paramedic tryed to get to the president to kill him and then tryed to kill me as i was presuing him and then venom said that hes allowed passt the desk hes govement officail and i no that but i am new so yeah but i thought tht only a paramedic can come past the desk if he asked to and needs to say y hes going past. oh and also he tryed freeing some prisoners. any way then venom blacklisted me from useing wepons for 11 hours and i dnt think that is very fair concidering that this paramedic was not doing proper rp , and he was braking the law so ? yeah i think this was an unfair black list.
It's common sense to know that they can't equip weapons and they are part of your team.

With that note, denied.