Ban Request-[QG] Warlock (Jack Newman)
Name of player:[QG] Warlock

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54061419

Time in GMT: Cant remember exactly.

Server: City-RP Evocity_V2

Summary:Well basicly, i stole his coffe, he started shooting me, so i killed him. Then he NLRéd, came and cuffed me. After that he kept me for 30+ mins cuffed, crying over voice chat for me to return his coffe, eventually stalking and tazing me again and again. Alot of people saw what happend, and alot of people would approve that. Except for brapierwit2, who kept crying also for me to return the coffe, as he sold it. o basiclly yeah, i got pics of him stalking me at diffrent aprts of town in diffrent parts.
Also sorry for my offensive language,
but after 30 mins of being cuffed,
i couldnt control myself anymore...

Evidence:
Basicly just look at my play hours.

[Image: A5750F59BB14810F7A51853966FB7078538FEF4A]
[Image: 5ACBC430C77F27050BF184502F1F837FB9A888B2]
[Image: 82EAEA437F3AE8CB3256DCEE55D6EE2B57B2D216]
Dude, you were metagaming to. Every now and then in OOC you would say (Someone come to tunnel these idiots wont let me go) blah blah to get unhandcuffed in IC using OOC language. You also purposely tried to get cdm'd, I have millions of pictures of everything going on, everything I have provides evidence.

Also, just because you have low play hours does not mean you can do this, rules pop up on the screen really fast when you join FOR A REASON!
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yeah, cuz you people dont let me go. You just keep me cuff for 30 mins, what do you want me to do? You basicly act like admins, failing my gameplay.
Yeah, please provide your evidence, so people can see that you 2 kept me for no reason, failing RP, acting like admins, that will help me even more.
Ok first off we werent acting like admins, one of the cops saw you and cuffed you after I called the police to the scene, and IRL, who cares if your kept 30 minutes, thats probably how they do IRL to! We werent acting like admins, after words we started doing OOC chatting and kept asking why you were failrping by stealing as a DJ, and failrping, and metagaming, and also ASKING to be cdm'd just so you could get out of the situation.
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Failrp? Since when? And you just held me cuffed OOCly, as you said:"We are OOC waiting for admin"
Denied.

Insufficient evidence