Unblacklist request
Your name:[FL:RP] LinkedMagic

Your blacklist ID: 30229

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67114836

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Enzyme

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: There was no intention of rdm. Pcwhizz the guy I accidentally killed was in his car and I said out. He refused to come out so I knifed the car twice as a warning which killed him. I didn't know that knifing a car inflicted damage onto player. In addition cops were shooting at us so we had reason to kill cops therefore it wasn't rdm. The police had no reason to shoot and even kill us. And when enzyme questioned me about the rdm I didn't really get the chance in full to explain the actions of me. Thanks for reading.
You guys claimed that you (as in you guys) were tranqing and killing cops for comming back and breaking NLR. That is not a reason for doing anything to police as this was a public area, and the cops might have been an annoyance, but not a threat.

If you accidentally killed someone, then you still did kill someone. If you decide that knifing someone's car is a smart move, then you are responsible for any damage done by your actions.

You know that if someone shoots a car, then the driver can take damage.
You know that if someone inflicts damage on a car, then the driver can take damage.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-29-2014, 08:30 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You guys claimed that you (as in you guys) were tranqing and killing cops for comming back and breaking NLR. That is not a reason for doing anything to police as this was a public area, and the cops might have been an annoyance, but not a threat.

If you accidentally killed someone, then you still did kill someone. If you decide that knifing someone's car is a smart move, then you are responsible for any damage done by your actions.

You know that if someone shoots a car, then the driver can take damage.
You know that if someone inflicts damage on a car, then the driver can take damage.

The cops came back some with weaponry out some didn't. The ones who didn't die some had weaponry out and some didnt . The cop who got knifed refused to get out so I didn't know if he came back or didn't die in the first place.And the 2 punished was not all that killed or injured cops.
Why didn't you call for me if he broke fearRP?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-29-2014, 10:16 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you call for me if he broke fearRP?

It didn't cross my mind at the time. I was more focused on our team including the citizens. As the cops were attempting to arrest and what not. Cops killed team mates so we did have a reason to kill. OK it wasn't meant to be by knife we wanted to control the force that's why Sam tranqed I believe. We refrained from directly killing them and kept a more passive approach.
As I've said prior to this comment I didn't maliciously intend to kill the cop it was more of a warning and I though the 2 hits on the car wouldn't injure the player(obviously I was wrong on that part) 6 hours is a long time blacklisted from weapons as I had no intentions to murder the cop in the car.
Denied.

Even if the kill was accidental, it was still a kill that happened because of you and your actions.

You simply didn't have a valid reason for killing him, and that's what this blacklist was issued for.
Sincerely, Enzyme