Is this a valid reason to kill someone? (Costed me a perm ban)
Can I kill a citizen for blocking a door for over 1 minute and punching me when trying to get out? I got perm banned for this.
The reason why your ban is permanent is because it is your 13th ban. You've had enough chances.
(05-29-2014, 08:24 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The reason why your ban is permanent is because it is your 13th ban. You've had enough chances.

Not to be rude but his question remains un-answered. His question is if he can kill someone for punching him after he tried to get out a blocked room.
(05-29-2014, 10:23 PM)Jamester Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 08:24 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The reason why your ban is permanent is because it is your 13th ban. You've had enough chances.

Not to be rude but his question remains un-answered. His question is if he can kill someone for punching him after he tried to get out a blocked room.

No, he is to call an online staff member or record and post a ban request.
This is from a general point of view;

If someone punches you (rp or not) surely you have the right to defend yoursf? Dont get me wrong, maybe kiling is a bit far but none the less... Surely if your life is in potential danger?
(05-29-2014, 10:32 PM)Jamester Wrote: This is from a general point of view;

If someone punches you (rp or not) surely you have the right to defend yoursf? Dont get me wrong, maybe kiling is a bit far but none the less... Surely if your life is in potential danger?

Blocking a door and punching a person who wants to pass through can hardly be called RP.
(05-29-2014, 10:51 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 10:32 PM)Jamester Wrote: This is from a general point of view.

Blocking a door and punching a person who wants to pass through can hardly be called RP.

Not what I asked now was it? Also, im trying to be polite but your doging my questions. He is asking if it is right that he killed player x for blocking a door and punching him when he tried to pass.
From a law point of view, being attacked with fists can be considered use of a deadly weapon if the intention to kill was flowing through the attackers head, hence you can Stand Your Ground to neutralize/defuse the situation at hand. Hell, in California the defendant is even allowed to chase down the assailant if it will ultimately neutralize/defuse the situation.

That being said, if he was punching you and not letting you out, you could act as if he was shoving you inside, like a hard push, which is not a reasonable suspicion at that particular moment that your death or bodily injury to yourself will occur.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • James_Gaff
It is not up to me to decide but it sounds weird to me that he got banned for killing someone who punched him...

For example if player A is in a house RPing and player B walks in and forcing player A to stay inside, punching him when trying to escape. That sounds to me like "holding someone capture". If i had a gun in my room and that was my only "resolution" i would have shot him as well... i dont see why i should bother a staff member with that. Since if explained correctly, it could have been RPed...

@doomdude can you elaborate why it is not allowed to shoot in a situation like this? Since i find it a bit confusing!
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • James_Gaff, Daley
Your question was answered, Kurrey. No it is not a valid reason, and now you're perma-banned.

Now what's this whole discussing in this thread?