Unblacklist From Vehicles
Your name: [FL:RP]Elton_John

Your blacklist ID: 30000

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058481

Reason: Intentional CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Floodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First off, the president gave me permission to use lethal force by any means. That includes ramming the perp. Secondly, I warned Floodify to stop, saying that I would have to run him over if he didn't. Third, CDM is when you randomly run someone over and keep driving. I had a reason to hit you, to immobilize you. I would have called for a medic, it you healed yourself, which I'm sure is abuse. All in all, I feel this was an unjust ban.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Firstly, you are under no circumstances allowed to CDM someone. That includes chases etc, you should not use your car as a tool and I told you that on the day. Secondly, I was running away and had valid reason to and I fearRP did not apply anymore as well. Thirdly, I healed myself due to your CDM being against the rules and instead of me WAITING for the medic and THEN deal with you, I healed myself and dealt with you. That is not an abuse, I did not do it to have any advantages, I did it in administrative purposes.

Appeal denied. User was CDMing intentionally thus appropriate actions were taken.
Kind Regards,
Floodify