Passive Night
Requesting a administrator, there is no staff members on.
Has been a great event, and helped me earn my first RP point.
Looking forward in hope that this becomes a regular occurrence.
This event has really opened my eyes to how much the administration team is really there to support the RP of players completely voluntarily. Without them today the Monorail wouldn't have gone ahead, so I cannot even thank you enough.

Thank you everyone!
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Blurr
Great RP!

The SS Poseidon was a great event and thank you to all who came, be it MEGA staff or public!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 7 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Wood, Rain, Arxxy, Blurr, JMR, Von Tempski
Thanks to all the admins that came and partook in the rps - a special thanks to Kpred, Termin and Ted who did a great drunk RP and gave to me my first rp point! 3 cheers!
The following 3 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Tawee, Wood, Blurr
I would like to thank the staff so much for this event, especially kpred for organizing it all, this is truly what the community needs in order to develop a better roleplay experience.

[Image: Wlf0RMb.jpg]
I would also like to thank kpred for rewarding me with my 7th roleplay point, I took advantage of the many passive roleplays taking place by setting up a "Tourist Information Centre." It was basically a stand, just outside of the nexus that I had set up to inform people of:
  • The nearest and best place to dine at
  • The best places to shop
  • The status on when the monorail should be up and running
  • Handing out free maps and umbrellas (I'd like to the map of v33x in local ooc too)
  • $5 for an umbrella (for the uh, rain)
  • Up to date information on taxi|bus services

I really enjoyed running this and I hope to run this again in the future.

(05-30-2014, 09:40 PM)Barkles Wrote: The SS Poseidon was a great event and thank you to all who came, be it MEGA staff or public!

I am very sad that I did not get to see Barkle's SS Poseidon all complete. I saw it upon construction and it looked fantastic!

Barkles, do you have any screenshots available? I would very much like to see it!

I really hope to see more passive nights in the future. I want to thank the staff for volunteering their time towards this event.
The following 2 users Like JMR's post:
  • Burnett, Rain
It went better than last time it seems. No DDoS?
Had great fun. Thank you to all the people who joined me with my wind farm rp! ^^
(06-01-2014, 10:26 AM)HellShell Wrote: It went better than last time it seems. No DDoS?

no ddos at all :3 just some basic lag because of the dupes xD Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Was a good night of RP. Would be great if these nights were a regular occurrence. Perhaps once a month in the least.
A more fitting signature.