madog-1992s weapon unblacklist attempt
Your name: Pierto Raffaela

Your blacklist ID: 27828

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48128910

Reason: RDMx1, attempted RDMx1, attempted RDM while I'm dealing with him

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
A 48 hour ban for 1 rdm is a little to much as someone else only got a 1 hour blacklist from weapons because of rdm i have served 4 hours of this sentence, it is ruining my rp as every time i go a cop i can not shoot back and end up dying.I have truly learned my lesson and i am more informed about the server rules this will not happen again. thank you for your time.
Why did you try to kill an administrator when he was questioning you? Surely you had to know that would have consequences..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-23-2014, 07:41 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why did you try to kill an administrator when he was questioning you? Surely you had to know that would have consequences..

I was realy new to the server at this point and time and i was not aware that the person i tried to kill was an admin and did not fully understand the rules. after gaining a few more hours i am aware that i broke the rules and am sincerely sorry for doing so, however ever i was not expecting a 48 hour ban from weapons.
I feel this is a little to much and that i have learned my lesson after going 5 hours without guns. thanks for your time.
Madog
How was it much? You RDMed one player, attempted to kill another, and then when I started to talk to you, you shot towards me to try and kill me. I really don't see a reason to reduce this.
(05-23-2014, 08:15 PM)Venom Wrote: How was it much? You RDMed one player, attempted to kill another, and then when I started to talk to you, you shot towards me to try and kill me. I really don't see a reason to reduce this.

I apologized to the guy i shot and gave him back his weapon also i only remember killing one person.I just do not have the time to play 48 in game hours just to get guns back its like a permanent ban.I relay enjoy playing on this server with my friends but it is no fun without the use of weapons. when I committed this i was a fairly new player and did not fully grasp the consequences however i know what i done was wrong and against the rules and after serving 5 hours it is unbearable instead of getting rid of the black list completely is it possible it could be reduced as i have learned my lesson and it will not happen again.
I have now endured 20 hours of this punishment and I have learned my lesson would it be possible to have 24hours removed as 20 alone has been torture have learned my lesson and am truly sorry
Do the crime, do the time. That's how it is in my eyes.

If you can't play on FL without any guns, then you are on the wrong server, pal.

There's a reason why it's called FearlessRP and not FearlessTDM.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-24-2014, 11:01 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Do the crime, do the time. That's how it is in my eyes.

If you can't play on FL without any guns, then you are on the wrong server, pal.

There's a reason why it's called FearlessRP and not FearlessTDM.

Ok thanks for taking the time to hear me out I'll just endure the rest of the sentence the reason it no fun without guns is a like to do cop rp but I can't shoot back and end up geting killed Sad
Blacklist Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist for player madog1992 (STEAM_0:1:48128910) will stand as issued.
The user was breaking server rules and thus the blacklist will not be removed. Use this time to develop passive role-playing skills, such as setting up shops or other role-plays.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator