UBL - Please
Sad 
Your name: Old name: IHotsfogdI | New name: Enzimas

Your blacklist ID: 29306

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86103725

Reason: BRA (46165) - Abusing props / tool gun.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I know I should not create a second post on the same subject, but try to understand my part. All I did was just to protect my friend. Nothing more. Please withdraw my blacklist. Was no intention to break the rules. And thus, with nothing gives me no satisfaction to be on the server. I do nothing without props, ETC. I can not even get 9 hours and 45 minutes waiting time runs out. And I can not be all this time inside the server waiting. Please've ever had in black list without the same opportunities that sir "[FL] Aviator" took me. Please, I ask you to withdraw. Please. Realize the side of mine...
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
Blacklist Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist for player IHotsfogdI (STEAM_0:1:86103725) will stand as issued.
There is nothing more to add to this case. The previous blacklist appeal was denied and I do understand your side of the case as I stated in your previous blacklist appeal. This appeal will be denied again due to the fact that the blacklist is valid and there is no reason for it to be removed.

As I have stated, you should take this blacklist as a lesson that rule infractions are not tolerated, no matter what the reason or intentions are. It is appreciated that it was done it good faith, but the reason I issued this blacklist is for you and others who may read this can learn and see that one's intentions do not make you immune to punishment.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator