UBL . Unfair
Thumbs Down 
Your name: Old name: IHotsfogdI | New name: Enzimas

Your blacklist ID: 29306 | 29305 | 29304

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86103725

Reason: BRA (46165) - Abusing props / tool gun.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I honestly do not understand ... I mean, I put these props there ahead of a player who was totally doing RDM on my friend, and you dahomey blacklist. I mean ... does not make sense. For advocated for my friend continue filming the RDM and I knew very well what he was filming. I'm not stupid enough to props for a video that I know would go to the ban request. I protected my friend RDM so that he could continue to filming, and you come and give me blacklist. I hope you understand my position. Well I did it solely to protect. Hug!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
As you can see in the ban request that resulted in your suspension, you did use props / tool gun to obstruct a player. This is abuse and regardless of whether you were about to be randomly killed or you were doing for ban request evidence, it is against the rules and thus makes you liable to be punishment.

Ban Request resulting in suspension:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46165

I appreciate that you did it in good faith, but it does not make an excuse to break the rules and abuse props / tool gun. This punishment is to serve as a lesson and that lesson is to not break rules no matter what the reason it may be. I understand the position that you are in, but you did break server rules and as of this moment, the blacklist will have to stand.
Regards,
aviator
Yes, but all I did was only to protect anything. I've had this kind of punishment and know the rules. Why is knowing that I helped my friend any more. But if you do not take want, is on your right. But for less tried to take my blacklist. Anyway thank you will do. Hug!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Could you give me an answer? For without props with nothing, nothing is done on the server ... Thanks!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Blacklist Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist for player IHotsfogdI (STEAM_0:1:86103725) will stand as issued.
Regardless of intentions, the user was found to be violating server rules. This blacklist should be a lesson that violating rules will not be tolerated regardless of the reason as to why the rules were broken.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator