BR on 3 Random Raiders
Video 
Name of player:
[1] - Red Jack
[2] - Waryemez
[3] - Walama
Users will be refered to by number in the summary.

SteamID:
[1] - STEAM_0:0:61900675
[2] - STEAM_0:1:67900381
[3] - STEAM_0:1:63834032

Time in GMT: 10:00 BST

Server: v33x

Summary:These 3 randomly raided, the Blackwatch base that was in the process of being built. They started by hostaging me on the road while i was placing a sign (Before i began recording) The Gundealer [3] Molotov'd the fading door (So raiding as gun dealer) and then [1] ordered me back into the base (My own and Chocolate Labrador's). They demanded the hostage pay to be released without even attempting to see if anyone else would pay for it. After asking for a reason in local OOC, i got that they were hostaging me because i was blackwatch which they would have not known as nothing said blackwatch expect my Job name and clan (So Meta)

The full reason they gave was the Marley Family was apparently at war with Blackwatch, Which i was not aware of. During the raid [3] set his clan to Marley Family as seen during the video (at the start he had no clan) so he may have changed to give him a reason to join the raid.

During the raid [3] Shot at a red mustang outside and killed the occupant, i do not know the reason for this.

[2] was never seen with a gun and was not a member of the Marley family clan but was tagging along with them as they raided.

Evidence: Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCvZ7HWN5Zc

Evidence Uploaded
Ban Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Red Jack (STEAM_0:0:61900675) was found violating rules regarding meta-gaming and raiding.
A suspension shall be applied for 1 month.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Walama (STEAM_0:1:63834032) was found violating rules regarding meta-gaming, raiding and raiding conditions.
A suspension shall be applied for 1 week. In addition, a blacklist will be applied from gun dealer and weapons for 3 hours.

No suspension or blacklist will be applied to Waryemez (STEAM_0:1:67900381). This should be taken as a warning as it is advisable to not follow people who are raiding as you may end up being punished.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator