Unblacklist from Building,Physgun,Toolgun and OOC
Your name:Melissa Connor(Ingame)Thugzz(Steam)

Your blacklist ID:27811 - 27812 - 27813

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39176044

Reason:Public building / I told you once not to dupe and and deleted it twice/Ignoring my warning

Staff member who blacklisted you:Fultz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Plot:I had a independent country Estonia,that used WW2 German ranks in army.Admin came in,removed the border,which was correctly built,and came to us.Told us to remove before we can remake.So,we did after a talk.After that,I reduped my border back.He came back and removed it,then took Physgun,Toolgun and props flag.Then I continued the topic over OOC,after which he took OOC flag too.
Reason:He did say I can rebuild after we changed job,which we all did.Yet,he still took border down and flag away.Yes,we did own the doors.
Don Cassano.
"HISTORIA MACISTRA VITAE ET TESTIS TEMPORVM" - MARCVS TVLLIVS CICERO
Fill out the template properly and put in some effort if you want to get this approved.
Please use the following link(s) in future to find relevant information prior to posting a ban/blacklist appeal:

Bans:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php
Blacklists:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/blacklists/index.php

For your blacklists, the following information should be inserted into your template.
Physics Gun / Tools Gun / Entities Blacklist:
Blacklist IDs: 27811 - 27812 - 27813
Reason: "Public building / I told you once not to dupe and and deleted it twice"
Banned By: [FL] Fultz

OOC Blacklist:
Blacklist ID: 27810
Reason: "Ignoring my warning"
Regards,
aviator
(05-16-2014, 08:03 PM)Aviator Wrote: Please use the following link(s) in future to find relevant information prior to posting a ban/blacklist appeal:

Bans:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php
Blacklists:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/blacklists/index.php

For your blacklists, the following information should be inserted into your template.
Physics Gun / Tools Gun / Entities Blacklist:
Blacklist IDs: 27811 - 27812 - 27813
Reason: "Public building / I told you once not to dupe and and deleted it twice"

OOC Blacklist:
Blacklist ID: 27810
Reason: "Ignoring my warning"
After he left,I had understanding that he allowed us to rebuild,as he did say if we changed jobs we can rebuild it.
Don Cassano.
(05-17-2014, 07:25 AM)Melissa Connor Wrote: After he left,I had understanding that he allowed us to rebuild,as he did say if we changed jobs we can rebuild it.

You have still not amended the template. You must include the correct information, especially the administrator that blacklisted you. If this information is not included then it will take longer to process.
Regards,
aviator
I would understand if there was communication issues. But the fact of the matter was that I deleted it numerous times as well.

1. You never had permission to build a road block in the tunnel of the MTL.

2. I said to end the RP.

3. I deleted it more than once after I ended the RP.

And to add to the fact you did not own all the doors in the MTL. I told you guys to end the rp and you put the road block back up and you did it again once I deleted it.

I see no reason to remove this blacklist.
(05-19-2014, 04:31 PM)Fultz Wrote: I would understand if there was communication issues. But the fact of the matter was that I deleted it numerous times as well.

1. You never had permission to build a road block in the tunnel of the MTL.

2. I said to end the RP.

3. I deleted it more than once after I ended the RP.

And to add to the fact you did not own all the doors in the MTL. I told you guys to end the rp and you put the road block back up and you did it again once I deleted it.

I see no reason to remove this blacklist.

1.I believe it was Kpred who did give me permission,plus I had one from Presidents.
2.You said if we changed jobs,we could continue,which me all did.
3.It was my understanding you allowed us to rebuild.
Don Cassano.
I never told you to continue. I told you to end the RP. And if it was to your understand after I said so. Did you still think so after I deleted it twice afterwards?

Denied. User ignored my warnings in public building after I told them to end the RP.