Current Situation
Dear Fearless Community,

We understand your frustration with the current situation regarding the lack of SAs marginally slowing things down. Please rest assured that the admin team is working at its full ability to assure that both server and forums remain minge-free and run as smoothly as possible. Many admins are taking exams and lead busy lives, which also contributes to a slowdown. However, in spite of this, FL remains stable and continues to thrive. In a few weeks time, everything should be solved and the servers and forums restored to normal, if not even better than before. Everything possible is being done to ensure that the Fearless community maintains its high quality. How promotions are handled follows the same principle - Promotions are not being rushed due to the current situation, potential candidates must live up to the high standards required.

Please remain patient while any issues are resolved. The Fearless staff are always available and willing to address any complaints you may have with our current service.

Thank you,
Fearless Staff
The following 9 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Rolorox, Iraqi Eagle, Nacreas, Von Tempski, Burnett, Good Sir, Blurr, Pollux, James_Gaff
Well unlike most people here complaining i can actually feel your pain because i have one reseach project, two essays, a video edited and everything of me speaking decent spanish when i suck, and i have to study chinese and for a huge spanish and chinese exam (2 of them). So for im just sitting here jaw dropped that you guys can still even find the time to adminstrate this server. Oh yea and im an 8th grader, im assuming most admins are in high school were its worse.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
totally understandable. Most of the team is finishing highschool or currently in college/university. The Community needs to understand that this team is full of great people who care about this server and work hard to keep it running smoothly, but life does come first. Although some of the younger members might not be able to relate, our choices we make now are very important for our future.

TLDR don't sweat it staff, ya'll are doing a great job. As long as it works do it at your own pace.
The administrative team is going through this and as Rolorox said life comes first. It is completely fine that the Admins may be going through exams because I know most of the members are most likely also. But I think that they are doing great for what they are going through right now in college or in some university. I am a younger member of the community but honestly I am going through the same thing . End of school test and huge projects for my classes. It is completely acceptable of the staff not being active for school or life as you may call it. Just keep your grades up. :)
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
I am a bit intrigued: Why is Faustie not a superadmin? He has previous experience with the prestigious role.
Completely curious; no "disrespect" intended if somebody somehow takes it like that.
Like Jarz said, Faustie would've been the perfect candidate for the SA rank, we as members do not have a say in this but I just find it a lil' strange.

Thanks for making this thread too, clears up a lot of things and it's good to see that you are all working on it behind the scenes.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Jono
From our point of view not much is happening with the community but its reassuring that things are changing behind the scenes so thank you for this notice.

Edit: School is important and we as a community will understand that inactivity is necessary.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I blame Vauld.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Disabled Angel
Life of course comes first, and as mentioned further up in this thread, this part of the year is an extremely busy time for many, especially in regards to examinations and the likes. I too have some serious exams coming up, and I can't imagine trying to juggle studies and what seems like a very active full time job on the side. Keep up the good work FL staff.

No pressure Wink and good luck to those with upcoming exams.