Love Story RP

*Before you read this. I have to warn you, because there might be a lot of grammar fails. English isn't my strongest side, but enjoy! Smile*

I recommend this music while reading *start from 7:31*: http://youtu.be/-KgEBmIvz1s?t=7m31s

It was just a normal day at the villa outside town. I was the Don corleones's underboss and was just walking around outside the house by myself, untill I suddenly saw a pretty women in a black dress standing outside of the gate. I walked over to the gate and opend it for her.
The moment she passed me, something inside me started pumping... I was pretty confused to begin with, but I could feel that it was my heart beating. I had never felt like that before she came to us at the villa. I had always been the loyal and coldblooded killer of the corleone family that did the dirty work, because I could take peoples lives without even feel anything really.

[Image: 2014-05-15_00001_zps0e688493.png]

Out of nowhere, I just asked her to marry me... But she denied me right away and said that she needed to get me too know first. But for some reason after a few minutes, she walked over to me and said that she actually would love to be my wife.
She made me so happy and all excited that I threw myself in knees infront of her and put my own gold ring on her ring finger.

I think she coulnd't take all the happinies, so she fainted in my arms, but I got her to wake up again.
After that, we got the Don to be our priest so we could married in the garden we had at the villa. We could already tell that we already had said yes, by the way we looked at eachother, before we had to tell it to the Don.

When we got married we had a little party with the corleone family inside the villa and later on we spent the night together just us two alone in the bedroom.

The next day she went out and I stayed home with the corleones members and the Don himself. I decided to leave the Corleone family, because i wasn't the same person anymore, so I packed my stuff and was going to leave the family a couple of hours later that day. When I was about to leave the villa, the Don stopped me and said to me that I couldn't see her again.. I started yelling at him that he couldn't control my life, but then he aimed a gun to my forhead and told me, he would kill me if I saw her or if I showed my face at the corleones again.

The same day she called me and asked why i wasn't home. I told her that I left the family because it wasn't something for me anymore. Then she hanged up, because she thought that I leaved, because I just wanted to get away from her.

After that phone call.. My life was destroyed. So I walked out to my car with tears in my eyes and just drove away from the city. After a couple of hours, i've meet a corleone who really needed a lift back to town. I was angry at the family, but the member was out in no where with nothing, so i drove him back to town anyway.
We talked a bit about how things was going in the family and so on... But the only thing i was thinking of.. was my Wife.
I asked the member about where i could find her and then he told me that he was her new boyfriend. I got so angry that i almost kicked him out of the car in town.
After he was gone, I called Nia and asked who he was.
All she said was that I left her and then she hanged up. After she told me that, it made me think, that I actually left her.

I decided to fight to get her back, so I rented a whole restaurant for her and myself.
Bought the finest bottle of wine and fish the restaurant could offer and called her again. I told her that she would get picked up by a man in a fine suit in a limo and then she would get driven over to me waiting the restaurant. She wasn't that happy about it, but she said yes to come anyway.

When she entered the restaurant, the waiter said welcome and then a group of people played romantic violin for her and I.
She was speechless when she walked over to my table. I told her that I was glad she came, but she said nothing. Then I took her hand and said, we will make this work and I was really sorry, because I left her. She looked at me and started to talk. She asked me like this "How can I trust, that you won't leave me again?"

I took two plane tickets that was to the warm countries long away from EVO City and the Corleone. Slided them over to her and then i told her that I would make it good again. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her and reached my hand over to her.
I said I wanted her to take with me and leave the city and the corleone. I also told her that the plane was waiting for us at the airport. She smiled and took my hand.

[Image: 2014-05-14_00006_zpsd9aee47d.jpg]

Special thanks to these people for being a part of this RP:

- The Women: Nia

- The Corleone underboss: [FL:RP] LightBeer

- The Waiter: [FL:RP] Blurr

The music that was played in the restaurant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KgEBmIvz1s
The following 3 users Like Lightbeer's post:
  • arron_bobson, Nia, KurdishFalcon
Cringe
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Blurr, KurdishFalcon
Well, it isn't really realistic if you would call it that. Everything seemed to happen on two days haha.

Nevertheless, looks like it was fun and I love that you RP this kind of style.

Keep doing it Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Blurr, Lightbeer
Nice work, I also love this kind of RP, its somehow making the characters more realistic. Keep it up. Wink
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Lightbeer
Well that escalated quickly!
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Lightbeer
(05-15-2014, 05:09 PM)Blurr Wrote: Well that escalated quickly!

Yeah. Shit escalated, but this has to be one of the best RP's i've ever done. Smile

(05-15-2014, 02:59 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: Nice work, I also love this kind of RP, its somehow making the characters more realistic. Keep it up. Wink

To be honest. There isn't enough family RP's or RP's like this one we made.
I just got really tired of all the roleplays you see every day, so I thought about doing something different. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
It was very fun! though never seen it before
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Lightbeer, KurdishFalcon
(05-15-2014, 12:33 PM)Floodify Wrote: Well, it isn't really realistic if you would call it that. Everything seemed to happen on two days haha.

Nevertheless, looks like it was fun and I love that you RP this kind of style.

Keep doing it Wink

Realistic.. meh.. The RP itself.. Totally awesome!! Cheese
This won't be the last time, I make this kind of RP's and that's for sure. Smile

(05-15-2014, 05:27 PM)Blurr Wrote: It was very fun! though never seen it before
That's why i loved it so much. FL needs more family and relationships RP's. Smile
  • KurdishFalcon
Wait, so you asked to marry her a few seconds after she walked in. Yeah, it did escalate quickly, but it's always nice to see some proper character RPs!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 3 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Floodify, Blurr, KurdishFalcon
(05-16-2014, 07:51 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Wait, so you asked to marry her a few seconds after she walked in. Yeah, it did escalate quickly, but it's always nice to see some proper character RPs!
Yup. It sure escalated quickly.
I was in a random mood at the moment, so i said it over the mic just for the lols.
Glad that I did it, because of the RP of course, but I also got a new friend out of it. Smile
  • KurdishFalcon