[Unofficial] Clan HEX
Probally failed at this but any way

Clan Name: HEX

We are a human Espionage group we get in we get out... with now witnesses
we are strong and powerful we are big but yet work in small groups some one lies they will die... we sell infomation we buy infomation we are nether gonna fail...

Products: Hex security its a system in wich we see what you see to prevent the crimes... we will halp you in same way we can destroy you.

we have tatics if payed enotgh we will help in attacks on goverment or over clans...

we are nor bad or good we do it for are custermers and the protection of them.

The Higest Mebers Would Be Dylan Salvage Or Joe Gregg...

to join us you must be untrace able buy goverment good arsenell and are good at rp...

Highest Ranks

Hex Leader: Me

Second in command:

Hex Sargent:

Hex Spy:

Hex Undercove Agent

Hex Agent

Hex Officer

You can be any job you want thats are way of gavering info.

Thank You For Reading This Have A Nice Day...

i will post logo later apperntly its too big Sad
A few things - needs more colour - a rank application - more detailed backstory - [UNOFFICIAL]Tag

Other than that, G'luck Smile
Fix grammar, add images, fix spelling, fix formatting and clean it all up. Put some work into this.

Good luck.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • James_Gaff
(06-17-2014, 03:59 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Fix grammar, add images, fix spelling, fix formatting and clean it all up. Put some work into this.

Good luck.

Basically what he said.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Please take a look at the way other clans are set out. Also you need to include images and more detail into your clan, or nobody will apply.
Please take my advice or this clan will not go that far.
Good luck anyway! Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Activity Notice

You have been significantly inactive thus you have been given 48 hours to prove that you are still active, otherwise your clan will close.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan Closed

As of 08/02/14, this is closed due to significant inactivity. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify