[Unofficial] Tokugawa-Kai [徳川会]
Very impressive! definitely one of the best clan pages out there. I love how you reserve the right to permakill characters, roleplay like this needs to happen more. I can't wait to see you guys on the server.
holy fuck. Excellent clan page
Thanks for the responses, I really appreciate it.
We hope to take this one far.
Highly highly impressive.

Great work. It's one of the best clanpages I've ever seen.

I don't believe you only have 3 hours ingame. It's clear you're very experienced with RPs and clans.
Which servers will you mainly be on?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I was about to say something about that.

We haven't chosen only a single server to be mainly on, we will switch from server to server depending on our members and number of players on the servers.
Due to the low activity on v2p there's less probability that we'll be seen on that server, meaning we'll mainly be on v33x and v2d for now.

We also haven't been active the last couple of days due to the members using the build server to create businesses that fits our purpose and making plans on how we should continue.

I was on the verge of making a clan once before on FL but nothing became of it. I quit playing FL for a while and then came back after a few close friends have started playing on the servers again.

This is also the first clan I've controlled myself and the first clan I've been in on FL. I've studied a lot of clans on many different games and have also roleplayed on several games and servers including FL. so I hope no problems will occur with my leadership due to the fact I've never been able to control a clan on these servers even though I fully believe that I can handle it with all the information I have about criminal organizations in modern society, meaning this clan will rather take a more realistic approach for now then see how it turns out in the future.
The following 3 users Like User 5190's post:
  • RockHunter, Weecow, NotSep
God Damn, This is nice!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Activity Notice

You have been significantly inactive thus you have been given 48 hours to prove that you are still active, otherwise your clan will close.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Get active damned!!!! Best looking clan i've ever seen
The following 3 users Like Weecow's post:
  • NotSep, Ivan Tempski, Asylum
Come on, get active! If you were, this would be hugely successful!
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Asylum
Clan Closed

As of 08/02/14, this is closed due to significant inactivity. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Kind Regards,
Floodify