Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Shaho

Your blacklist ID: 28385

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42090950

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Fultzy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I was not blacklisted for a legitimate reason. Let me explain:
  • I was evading a police chase who were after me because the president had banned cars. Placing down my car was a form of protest whilst my 'brothers' were fighting the president with bullets in the Nexus.

• I am in a police chase for a while, being shot at by a couple of officers. This apparently didn't show up in the logs. This is a common issue; only direct damage is registered, damage whilst you're in a vehicle is not registered.

Someone could be sniping people in their cars stealthily and we'll never know who it was because of the flawed log system.

• As I exit the city for the second time, a lag spike (which I'm sure was felt by the whole server, and not just me) occurs and I find myself at the rebel spawn afterwards.

• I am instantly blacklisted from cars, without any questioning or messaging. I find out that I had apparently ran somebody over in the tunnel.
Tell me how I'm supposed to know what happened in a three second lag spike? Perhaps if I hadn't had been shot at over twenty times as I was exiting the city, that wouldn't have happened.

The fact that I was in a speedy pursuit puts to rest the idea that slowing down could have solved the issue. And the lag spike is something I could not defend against.

I explain all of this to Fultzy and, with all due respect, he logs off afterwards leaving me without verdict.

I couldn't give two seconds of grief about two hours of blacklist. I just don't want the false record.
You did not run him over in the tunnel. You ran him over right in front of the tides hotel where he was walking across the crosswalk. You keep on talking about a car chase but no cars were following you so I do not understand how you were in a car chase in that selected situation. And that was even followed up by you walking back into the city with no issues.
(05-08-2014, 12:14 AM)Fultz Wrote: You did not run him over in the tunnel. You ran him over right in front of the tides hotel where he was walking across the crosswalk. You keep on talking about a car chase but no cars were following you so I do not understand how you were in a car chase in that selected situation. And that was even followed up by you walking back into the city with no issues.

I never walked back into the city before I was blacklisted. I was in my car the whole time. And I was in a police chase. One police car and one officer on foot shooting me. The cop car chasing me crashed next to the Tides Hotel. From what I know I never hit anybody next to the Tides. I was relatively slow until I saw the cop shooting me again, and I was right next to the tunnel entrance from the city side at that moment in time.
You hit him at 60+ in your BMW. You were not going slow. Then you continued and were blacklisted by the rebel house where there was no one near you and you walked back into the city no issue.
(05-08-2014, 02:52 PM)Fultz Wrote: You hit him at 60+ in your BMW. You were not going slow. Then you continued and were blacklisted by the rebel house where there was no one near you and you walked back into the city no issue.

There are two reasons why I walked back in to the city with no issue:
  1. The cop, like I said before, crashed by the Tides, his car exploded and he died.
  2. The cop shooting me couldn't be sure that it was me.

You need to understand that were it not for lag, it wouldn't happen. You cannot slow down in a police chase; it's always going to be 60KMPH+.

What annoys me most is that it's after one case of CDM which wasn't even my fault. It was lag, and you know this. Every ten seconds somebody is run over, yet I don't see blacklists flying everywhere.

The point is; this blacklist is unjust for 1 case whose root cause was server-side lag. Why the heck would I intentionally CDM anybody, at my stage on FLRP?
If you didnt see blacklists flying everywhere go to the list of Blacklists and see how many CDMs I gave out.

Denied. User committed CDM due to speeding.