PTE unblacklist request for Recurracy
His name:Recurracy

His blacklist ID:20147 ,20148 20149

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16577934

Reason:prop pushing/killing, building in public without consent

Staff member who blacklisted him:Beflok

Reason why he should be unblacklisted:

To begin with, Recurracy is a friend on mine, and on the day of the incident I was talking with him on Skype.
What happened was: He made some kind of vehicle to play around with (not as a replacement for a scripted vehicle), and wanted to show it off in the city (V2P), but what happened: In the middle of moving it, he accidentally pushed it against someone's car really hard without actually meaning to, therefore, it got stuck in a tree. Because he felt guilty, he wanted to take it out using a chair, but that was a lost cause. I believe what happened was the car got out of the tree, but flew straight at someone and the guy got killed.
What I mean is: He wanted to show something off, it went horribly wrong and now he got a blacklist of a week of playtime.
I do know he built without permission, but this blacklist is a bit over the top considering he didn't intentionally get someone's car stuck in a tree and kill somebody.

The reason I'm posting this is because I have been playing with him for a good while now, and the blacklist is very annoying at times: His car gets stuck in ditches, someone has to come over to gently push his car out, his character himself gets stuck often, and when trying to make himself a shop, he needs others to do it for him, which is quite a lot of effort because he has to give instructions all over.
Why isn't the blacklisted user making a unblacklist-thread himself? The case concerns him and you were not involved in the episode with the blacklisting staffmember.

Why should the blacklist be removed/shortened when the player doesn't even want to make his own thread?
If he broke the rules, then it was his fault and him not reading the rules is his and his fault only.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
He did, but it feels like it's being straight ignored, and I'm posting this due to the fact that this blacklist is very annoying as I mentioned in the OP.
denied
use same thread if involved and have something to add