Mining Disaster.
Mining Disaster
A few years back a group of friends and I saw a great opportunity in mining in Evo Citys
Caves and rocks, so we started a small independent mining business to earn some great money! Sadly this all turned bad... This is the story of the Mining disaster.

It was an average day in the mine, no strange happenings or any sort of peculiar things were going on.
when we were mining a very Smart and tall business man happened to walk past, we were all thinking the same thing, we could finally find someone that could invest into our little mining company, we explained that if he was to invest we could get better equipment and better safety, he originally turned us down as he witnessed something what happened in the mine just before we approached him (Involves a baby) we asked for a second chance I also said "We will show you what we can do, give us 24 hours" so he handed over his business card and was off.

1:00 PM - 1 hour after the business man left, the mining team has only found 1 worthless rock.

5:21 PM - The team has found some decent amount of rocks, if to sell it would give us $1,000

9:01 PM - The mining team is strongly considering using the two only peace of TNT we have as we have only found about 12 good rocks and minerals combined!

11:59 PM - We finally use the TNT, we find massive Rocks, minerals and crystals!

12:23 AM - The mining team goes to bed after a hard working day!

12:03 PM - We starts sorting out the rocks into piles etc.

1:21 PM - The business man arrives.

It seemed to be going very smoothly, he seemed interested in investing into our business, so we decided to show him what we collected.
We were walking into the mine as he tripped up and and sprained his leg, we admittedly tried to help we got out first aid kit but it was no use, we decided to call a paramedic, luckily the paramedics managed to help him and he continued to to through the mine...
Disaster struck! Rocks started to fall down from the roof, one hit the business man on the leg he was trapped, we tried to budge the rock but it was no help, we called the fire brigade, a fireman managed to save him unharmed but then.... The mine started to cave into itself it was now fully closed! No way in, no way out...
Only Myself, Handsome, Arnold and the Fireman managed to escape, now a there was a new challenge, we had to save the Frank and the business man from the mine!
More firemen, paramedics and citizens came to try and help the poor men, there was road blocks and people telling us to get back.
The only way they could proceed was to get a mining drill, fortunately I has a secret drill what I brought for my own selfish needs was in our tides truck, I rushed to grab it and it still had some power left, I ran to the mine and started up the drill, I made a hole big enough for the fireman to continue to move in.
After a 5 hour rescue mission the trapped men were saved!

They were later taken to the hospital for surgery, we waited to see if they were okay and it was good news, they would both survive, but they wasn't to happy to see us!

All the images from start to finish!
NOTE: I only started taking pictures after the Business man left for the first time, the images you see is when we had 24 hours to impress!

Spoiler :
[Image: N56ZsgA.jpg]
[Image: 0WH3CWy.jpg]
[Image: gGfW8Oz.jpg]
[Image: A4UxrBk.jpg]
[Image: G3noZsq.jpg]
[Image: 8A6hM6u.jpg]
[Image: 7FaIF5F.jpg]

When it started to be a disaster!

[Image: THaZuxk.jpg]
[Image: 7cvKcgT.jpg]
[Image: spIU9LK.jpg]

When they were saved!

[Image: HVaptm4.jpg]
[Image: AqCUkNW.jpg]

Waiting in the hospital.

[Image: 0by1Qhw.jpg]

And the news broadcast!

[Image: x95teHG.jpg]

Miners:
- Qerhem Cremin (Steam is [FL:RP]Qerhem| STEAM_0:0:54677689)
- Handsome Jack (Steam is [FL:RP]Mr.Snow |STEAM_0:0:50065871)
- Frank Goliath (Steam is calumfitz2000 | STEAM_0:0:53889332)
- Arnold Palmer (Steam is [FL:RP]Elton_John | STEAM_0:1:68058481)

Others:
- Business Man (Steam is [FL] Infernaw | STEAM_0:1:43964937)

A big thank you to [FL] Infernaw for making the whole RP 10x better!
And thank you for the Paramedics, firemen and Citizens that helped out! Mostly likely the most fun I have had in a RP before!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 4 users Like Tawee's post:
  • James:3, Sgtbender2000, Imperator, Envy
I absolutely love that even on your roleplay thread you make long and detailed roleplay stories, once again this is no exception and looks great!
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Tawee, Nyander
So much fun was had that day.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
The following 1 user Likes Buzz_Aldrin's post:
  • Tawee