Just a few things I wanna say.
That unison is looking so professional! And basically I understand what you're attempting to say, that you now got admin somewhere and that we should know that you're on of the cool guys out there. Bye bye bye, and have fun administration 'alot' of people
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Bowiii
(05-04-2014, 06:39 PM)SkyArmyNinja Wrote: And also.... you can keep the brony label to fans. I'm not a fan, I just like the show. Just because someone liked MLP doesn't mean they're automatically a broney

1. Fan is by definition someone who likes something, ie I am a "fan" of trance music. I believe the word you may be looking for is fanatic

2. You were a self confessed broney, your tagline even basically says that?
I never said anything about it being a complete blanket all male viewers of MLP are broneys or if it sounded like that I didn't mean it.... I was just confused about how you went from spamming broney related threads to denying any link to it?

Anyways goodbye, good luck with your admin duty and come back again
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I honestly am not sure why you felt the need to talk about the server you are admin on. To be completely honest here, nobody cares. You don't have to tell us what gamemode it is, you don't have to tell us the server name. We understand that you won't be as active, just tell us that. You don't have to announce to us that you're admin on some other server. I'm sure that server's just fine, but that's in my opinion borderline advertisement. I also feel like you think you have the need to defend yourself, aka "I am not a brony" again, we don't care. You could've just said you won't be on very much due to losing interest, or not having enough time for this community. This whole thread seemed unneeded and all you did was bring up arguments.

I understand that you're probably just doing this for the attention, I understand that you're very proud of yourself for getting admin, but you can leave that stuff to yourself, as the people of FL don't care about who's admin on some different server.

Goodbye.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 5 users Like bismo's post:
  • Falcon, Weecow, Bowiii, Chech, MasterNoda
(05-04-2014, 08:52 AM)SkyArmyNinja Wrote: First of all, I'm not saying goodbye. I might come on the server once or twice.
Kinda backfires.
"Also I will not play on any of the servers anymore."
Stupid thread is stupid.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Chech
As per the topic of this sub-forum: Goodbye.

Although it is not quite necessary to enlighten us that you received an administrator rank - but nonetheless, goodbye and have fun.
Regards,
aviator
This is approximately the fourth goodbye thread you have made. If you don't like it here just get out already.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Bowiii
thanks for the info about you being an admin.

we all really NEEDED to know that.
GET YOUR ROTTON TOMATOS HERE! THROW AT THE MAN WHO NEVER LEAVES AND BRAGS ABOUT THE ADMIN POSITION HE HAS ON SOME SERVER PROBABLY RUN BY HIS FRIENDS!
I mean really dude. Just get out. Otherwise, a shitstorm will rain down on you. Also, I remember in a Steam Chat, you you were a brony, so ya, you are one. I hope to never see you again. You see, I don't like bronies. Take your business elsewhere. GOOD BYE FOREVER. I could say a very very mean thing involving a shitstain, if you know what I mean. But, Goodbye.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
I wonder if anyones noticed your sig is flipping everyone off
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]