Decrease on weapons
Your name:[FL:RP][#YOLO]The... Pyro...

Your blacklist ID:28050

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:69993551

Reason:Killing a cop arresting friend

Staff member who blacklisted you:ZedsDead

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was blacklisted because i was working with Rebels and one needed help so i ran behind a building got a weapon and snuck up behind the cop and the rest of the rebels there bout 3-4 came with guns he said drop the weapons (Breaking Fear RP) and i shot him. So he called an admin and i said im sorry my bad i thought i could do it everyone does it. So i was black listed for 6 hours HOLY SH*T thats long. Wasnt even given a warning I KNOW admins dont have to give warnings. BUT this guy molotoved the Nexus as a Civilian and was givin 3 hours blacklist. He put more people in danger than i did and he was fail rp. What i did was very very tiny fail rp now that i think about it but come on decrease it to lik 2-3 hours or remove it and it wont happen again now that i know i cant do it. Also VERY IMPORTANT !ALL MY RP NEEDS WEAPONS CAUSE I DO COP AND CRIMINAL-I DO NOT DO PASSIVE RP! So please Consider this Smile.
1. If everyone does it does not make it okay.
2. Do not compare other situations with this one. A molotov is different than a kill for an invalid reason.
3. Here at Fearless we try and encourage people to work with passiveRP. It is not a hard thing to try out passive RP for a span of six hours on the server.
Come on id like to atleast use guns as an officer or something and no one passive RP's i will be killed without protection
If you want to play Team-Deathmatch all the time then you should join a different server than FearlessRP. There's a reason why the community is called FearlessRP and not FearlessTDM.

You wanting to shoot people is not a valid reason for having your blacklist reduced/removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Killing someone for arresting your friend is not allowed.
Had the man been breaking FearRP, you should have called a staff member to handle it.

Denied.