Unblacklist on Toolgun, Physgun, and Entities
Your name: Avernus

Your blacklist ID: 27972, 27971, 27970

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74798308

Reason: Prop blocking, double dooring.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Pavilion

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I should be unblacklisted, because I was President and I just got President. When I spawned a guy with an AK came up to my office and aimed a gun at me. What he didn't know is that I was still protected, because I just got President. He kept shooting at me after about 60 seconds my protection wen't off and he almost killed me. This means he RDM'ed me. The thing is I managed to spawn in a prop with 19 Health and move it to the door at the office. The door was opened so there was only the Prop there protecting me. If I wouldn't of had the prop, should I just let him RDM me? I don't think thats fair I used the prop for self defence. I called up the SRU and said I shouldn't Prop-Block. They didn't even arrest the guy and just left again and left me with him. I took off the prop and he just killed me. After that the guy got president and everything, nothing happened to him. BUT I, I just get Banned from Physgun, Toolgun, and Entities.
Did you attempt to contact a staffmember?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I got onto the server to see you prop blocking your self into the office. You took the situation into your own hands, and in theory back seat administrating.
(05-04-2014, 02:23 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Did you attempt to contact a staffmember?
I Pressed the TAB button so the List with the people online comes up, and there was no Administrator or Moderator Online.

(05-04-2014, 04:24 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I got onto the server to see you prop blocking your self into the office. You took the situation into your own hands, and in theory back seat administrating.
What do you mean Sir? Sorry, English is not my first language. From what I understood... I had to prop block my self into the office. You don't get President a lot and I think it was my second time president out of 100+ Hours. I spawned as a President and the guy just shoots me. I couldn't let him just kill me sorry. I had to Prop Block the door at the Presidents office. What do you mean with "back seat administrating" Sir? Thanks Smile
You broke the rules to stop someone else breaking the rules.

There is no reason for the blacklist to be removed.

Denied.