I'm back! :D
Hello Fearless once again! I'm back!

Many of you know me as the minge who mass RDMed, but I posted a unban request and it got approved! So I am back, but I got a blacklist, but it's better then being banned, right? anyways, i'm just glad the be back home. Smile Also, expect some really good RPs soon with me Smile I'm going to try a more passive RP approach to FL.
Anyways, see you guys later!
Welcome back Adam!
I find it a shame that people like you get access to the servers, even when a no-tolerance rule is broken.

Welcome back, nevertheless. Hopefully you learned something.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Jan
(04-21-2014, 12:15 AM)Joykill Wrote: I find it a shame that people like you get access to the servers, even when a no-tolerance rule is broken.

Welcome back, nevertheless. Hopefully you learned something.

Please keep this thread a place to welcome back a member of the community.

Welcome back Adam, I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Adamantite
Welcome back.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
That was early. Do not misunderstand me I have nothing against you. I just think two months for that incident is not that much.
Remember Adam, we do not want to remember you as the mass RDMING minge. We want to remember you for the great RPs and the good times with you. Please do not make us change our mind about you again. I personally trust you on that one.
I hope that you really have learned from you're ban.

Welcome back.
Welcome back! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome back. I hope you stick to your word
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
The following 2 users Like EpicSpadge's post:
  • Bowiii, Adamantite
Welcome back to Fearless. For the good of the community, I too wish you stick to your word and more importantly learn from your mistakes.
Anyway, I hope to see you on the servers!
Regards,
aviator
Welcome back Adam, we all started as minges. Hopefully you learned from your mistake.
See you in-game!