Unblacklist From SRU And Weapons
Your name: [FL:RP]Elton_John

Your blacklist ID: 27817

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058481

Reason: Teamkill

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:RP] Floodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: One reason I should be unblacklisted from weapons, is that I had justification for shooting the medic. First, he kept on punching the cops and SRU. Now you may be thinking "Why not demote him." We asked, and the president did not even know how to use the radio. Faceplam. The medic then took his ambulance, rammed it into a civilian, and drove off. Meanwhile, me and the other SRU shot at his vehicle, knowing that by the time we got to our cars, he would be gone. Also, I am usually very responsible with my weapons, and have not been banned for RDM yet (I think). I love this server and I don't want to be seen as a minge. Thank you
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Quote:If you're a police officer/sergeant do not kill any other government member.
- This applies for SRU Seargent/Agent as well.

You shouldn't off killed him for what he did. Sure, he did minge around (which he got punished for later), but that does not give you the rights to kill him. Team-killing is not tolerated, you should of used @ (even tho you didn't know I was there) and / or do a ban request - Do not take the matters in to your own hands.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-29-2014, 09:03 PM)Floodify Wrote:
Quote:If you're a police officer/sergeant do not kill any other government member.

You shouldn't off killed him for what he did. Sure, he did minge around (which he got punished for later), but that does not give you the rights to kill him. Team-killing is not tolerated, you should of used @ (even tho you didn't know I was there) and / or do a ban request - Do not take the matters in to your own hands.

Flood was under cover, and we had to act before I could take any pics with the camera.

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
(04-29-2014, 09:21 PM)Buzz_Aldrin Wrote:
(04-29-2014, 09:03 PM)Floodify Wrote:

Flood was under cover, and we had to act before I could take any pics with the camera.

How do you think you'd get any evidence if you already stopped the rule breaker? Anyway.. you still teamkilled which is not allowed.. still.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Can I least be unblacklisted from weapons? I am pretty responsible with those, except this time

No. The blacklists was issued correctly due to you violating the rules. There is no reason for you to be given the weapons access when you used them to break a rule.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify