Unblacklist
Your name: [FL:RP] Invisible Assassin

Your blacklist ID: 27264

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52022509

Reason: Raiding the president for not doing laws and warrants - Not banned due to honesty.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well I got Blacklisted for Raid.
So President wasnt doing any laws and warrants, for a long time. Possibly AFK to TaxWhore or something. And Hefren asked me to raid with him, and we had a good reason. So I agreed. We entered lift and went up. But it was too late cuz president go ran over by some guy.. At least that was what I red in OOC... So Hefren changed to President and I became his bodyguard. And myfloodify questioned us and blacklisted me. And I tought if President isnt doing his job its allowed to raid..
And I always need my weapons for protection, mugging, and police.
Right, I was told by a player that you had raided for not doing laws or warrants. I had been consulting with the administrator called Flame whether or not that is allowed or not. My guess was not, which was right (Flame confirmed this). I brought you two and then asked you two, whom one of you (Helfer) lied to me stating you did not raid him whilst both of you had guns out. You didn't kill him, but you still raided him and without a sufficient reason.

Your partner lied to me stating he did not raid, and therefore I banned him but blacklisted you due to you being honest. Oh and, you do not always have to use your weapons for RPs, try to do some passive RP instead.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I just cant find a rule that doesnt allow to raid, a president that isnt doing his job Sad
I found this - Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes - get good reasons first. Even then, violence must always be a last resort.
And I think that, that is a good reason for raid - President isnt doing his job.
And I like presidents guard RP Smile
You could of tried to book a meeting or something else passive. Raiding the president for not doing his laws or warrants is not a sufficient reason, in fact, the president must do their job and if they are not and you deal with it, as a regular player, then you are somewhat backseat administrating. If a president is not doing his job, contact a staff member and tell them what the situation is. Do not raid and kill the president for doing his job.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.

Closing notes: If the president fails to make laws and such, then this is an OOC issue rather than IC and it can be seen at as backseat administrating. If a president isn't doing his job then you should contact a staffmember, and you could have tried to solve this situation peacefully by arranging a meeting first.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator