BR - User6691 | Él Harto | MR.Arubrah
Video 
Name of player: User6691 | Él Harto | MR.Arubrah

SteamID: User6691: STEAM_0:0:55623521
Él Harto: STEAM_0:1:29790118
MR.Arubrah: STEAM_0:1:28812953

Time in GMT: Around 22:30

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary:I was trying to shoot the player " lucavv " but in the meantime my recorder stopped responding and was unable to record the video , I put back the recording, but as this video shows , nothing happened . Then , as you can see , there appeared a " Security Guard" called " User6991 " when I look at him, he immediately starts shooting at me without any reason .
As everyone knows , there is the " NLR " rule and then I could not go back to siti I died. I went closer to the Nexus , and saw the " User6991 " ee player " Él Harto " with guns . I went to stand next to them and saw that they both had guns , and the player " User6991 " killed me again. When I returned with the Nexus , I saw the " Él Harto " shooting to police without any reason . Once again can see the " User6991 " player mator of the " Black Market Dealer " and then goes on the run with his friend drive . Then , can they see the player " MR.Arubrah " shot in the car " User6991 " and " Él Harto " but then spent a Ferrari and without any reason, the player " MR.Arubrah " triggers for the same . Please admins , do something to improve the servers , especially this one! Thank you.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/7bP9FOY1PBo
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
I have some more proof: http://imgur.com/a/InUVV

There are several people, not only propblocking, but swearing in OOC and tons of other stuff. I really hope these guys get a long ban.

Also, more than what was posted here, the user6691 was prop flinging and blocking. Not sure about El Harto. Also, Taco Master, as can be seen, has admitted to griefing. Taco Master's Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:86723231

Taco Master also said he has been banned 6 times. I will update that album with proof of that too.

Also, Taco Master and User6691, as you can see both swear in OOC and Taco Master apparently uses a site called leak.sx.
Kinda the same thing happened to me and I put up a BR as well
Admins need answer this BR
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Where is the sound?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I forgot to turn on the recorder ... I apologize for that ...
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify