Unban Request Exit_Recoil
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hello, first of all I am involved in this ban because I was speaking to Exit the moment he got banned, and I think that I can try to help clear up some of this.

First of all, he got banned from console for "hacks." Enzyme specified that it was for forcing allowcslua to 1. Now, the reason ANY person would force allowcslua to 1 is to load custom lua files, AKA, actual hacks or modifications to the game. I do not know exactly how your anticheat system works on FL, but I know that some anticheats for gmod servers can grab what lua files the user had when they get banned. I feel that if your anticheat does have that, you'd be able to check through and prove that he didn't have actual hacks, just a bypasser that his friend installed. If he did indeed bypass and there are no actual hacks, I think that this ban should be lifted and it seems purely accidental and unfair for Exit. He had no intention of hacking, it was just a simple bypasser that his friend could have easily downloaded onto his computer without him even knowing that he had it, which weren't even actual modifications and can't give the user any advantage to the game, unless he physically types into the console to load a script, which he did not.

I hope you can consider this explanation, I'd really like to have him unbanned.

That does not make you involved, warned. - Enzyme
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
That does not make you involved, Rule34.

User warned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
This UBR hasn't got an awnser if its denied, or accepted. Have y'all reached a verdict?
denied