unban request
name: the shadowfexx
band id: 49306
banned by: Termin
reason: suicide to avoid arrest
involved: me and the police officers and some sru
why you should unban me: i was not even arrested when i commited suicide i just had handcuffs on because i spoke to the president and i got stuck on the lift so i jumped off the lift to get to these police officers for help and they just asked for a warrant for no reason this is completly unfair and wrong he only posted the warrant after i commited suicide i tried explaining it all to him and he did not listen therefore killing my roleplay and fun AND WHY DONT YOU ADMINS SPEAK TO US BEOFORE YOU BAN US! REDICULOUS
From what you have said you clearly broke the rules.
I was there,

While we were waiting for the warrant he jumped down the elevator shaft and after that you banned him.
Suggest you watch your tone also.
ui was not even trespassing like you warranted me for i was there to speak to the president and then i came to you to ask you to remove the handcuffs so i can leave and then you warrant me for nothing!
(05-31-2014, 04:08 PM)shadowfexx Wrote: ui was not even trespassing like you warranted me for i was there to speak to the president and then i came to you to ask you to remove the handcuffs so i can leave and then you warrant me for nothing!

I did not ask for the warrant, and you still avoided.
(05-31-2014, 04:11 PM)GLA Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 04:08 PM)shadowfexx Wrote: ui was not even trespassing like you warranted me for i was there to speak to the president and then i came to you to ask you to remove the handcuffs so i can leave and then you warrant me for nothing!

i did not even know that i was warranted until i jumped!
(05-31-2014, 04:24 PM)shadowfexx Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 04:11 PM)GLA Wrote:

i did not even know that i was warranted until i jumped!

You're still not allowed to jump there.
Denied, user broke the rules.