Unban Request [Electronic]IIXreconXII
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[Electronic]IIXreconXII

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Console/Anti-Cheat

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Hacking

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
[FL:RP]Sam Crompton <-- My Friend

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
The reason i was banned is because of hacking and i don't know why but i think it must have been a fault with your anti-cheat or something but:
The reason i would like to be unbanned is i really like this server and my friends all ways want me to come on and i never had a chance to play i joined and a few seconds later (you have been banned for: Hacking) and i checked and i was banned by console... i have been banned now for 1/2 years now and i really want to come back on the server
I Swear i have not used any hacks or scripts that would get me banned i think this might have been workshop i wont know but i swear on my uncles grave I Don't Cheat its just unfair. <3 you all bye
I'm pretty sure you haven't had that many views, either someone has tried to set you up or you did it yourself. seriously it was crashing the website earlier, me and freeman were commenting on a 'un-ban' request and it denied us access to the website.
i really dont know how i got this many views i think someones trying to frame me or something... i uploaded this unban request about an hour ago and i cant of had 7000 people... and my friends a donator so it wouldnt have been him
(04-22-2014, 03:44 PM)iixreconxii Wrote: i really dont know how i got this many views i think someones trying to frame me or something... i uploaded this unban request about an hour ago and i cant of had 7000 people... and my friends a donator so it wouldnt have been him

Well who ever did it crashed the website for about 2 minutes -.-
Relation: witnessed he was banned + website lag

Comment: something as simple as a google wire and an autoclicker can give this guy the ability to bump his views to 7,000 causing the website to lag a little bit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
i didnt do this i got setup and i dont know who by he did it to someone else and got them to about 4 k views aswell
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm not related to this ban but I'm pretty sure going on a thread and holding F5 to spam refresh can easily result in this.
The system is saying that you tried to force sv_allowcslua to 1.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
denied