[RP] Best Government RP Ever
Music 
Hey guys, today I went on and had the best time as SRU/Government ever. So much fun. Zed joined us as a jail Guard, and the city flourished. The president was daviddevvil7, and he must have been German, so he made the entire Government put German in front of our names. There was an issue with Corleones, but that was resolved with force! They were contrawhoring as usual. Anyways, here are some pics of the RP (and some of my trip to Kennedy Space Center). [Image: MnlriiY.jpg] Venom, back before Admin status. [Image: PVu21G4.jpg] Outside view of Nexus.
[Image: mMfdc4k.jpg] Inside view of Nexus Checkpoint (Metal Detectors and X-Ray machine) [Image: W4fG8DV.jpg] Second line of Nexus Defense. [Image: b8u1oeE.jpg] The organizers of the Golden Age: Presidential Advisor Kyle3010, And President Daviddevvil7 (NOTE: Pic Taken After Sniper Shot Pres. He Survived)
[Image: 1oPoryX.jpg] Full list Of Government employees at the height of the Golden Age.
[Image: 42GpmoY.jpg] Space Shuttle Atlantis; The one that went to space 35 times. From my trip to Kennedy Space Center.

Hope You Enjoyed This Post. Thanks For Looking!
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
The following 2 users Like Buzz_Aldrin's post:
  • Chech, billybobthorton
I joined in on this RP later on as a jail guard and it was good fun while it lasted!
Hell is empty all the devils are here
Gay and Proud
Awfull honestly.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Pinky, Sgtbender2000, Iraqi Eagle, Jordy, MasterNoda
(04-23-2014, 10:26 AM)Jan Wrote: Awfull honestly.

You're negative on every thread i see you commented.
Change your attitude for the sakes of Fearless Future.
The following 4 users Like actor's post:
  • Chech, Imperator, Zambie, Envy
(04-23-2014, 03:14 PM)actor Wrote:

Then you probatly never browse the forums.
I also think I've been here long enough to know that someone's opinion won't change FL into something negative.
(04-23-2014, 03:14 PM)actor Wrote:

He's giving his honest opinion. And quite frankly, I think the same.

This thread is horrible. Has no valid structure and is all over the place. The RP itself doesn't look that great either. Sorry to burst your bubble.
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • MasterNoda
Looks terrible. Elastic tool spam everywhere, the only thing I can get out of this is that you guys mingled around. Honest
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]