UnBlacklist - Physgun | Toolgun | Entities/Props
Sad 
Your name: ☆-RavenMaster^' <3 (Old name: Techzone').

Your blacklist ID: 27026

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86103725

Reason: Prop pushing vehicle leading to death of 2 players. (BRA-45581)

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because the admin "[FL: M] Floodify" within the server said "rp_evocity2_v2p": "You broke the rules ? 1st Time: Kick | 2nd Time: Blacklist | 3rd Time: Ban" and I think you should just get kick because it was the first time it happened. But no, the admin gave me soon Blacklist. I without them, can not be inside the server there is drought without buildings or anything ... I think unfair. I ask you to withdraw me from the blacklist because I promise it will not happen any more often. Thank you in advance.

Lengths.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
When you proppush a car, resulting in deaths of two players then a simple kick does not suffice.
Punishments vary with the action done, not only if it's your first rule-break of the day.

Are you saying you are innocent of proppushing a car which lead to two players dying?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
My game crashe only by 2 times. Crashed when I was spamming the prop when I was pissed off and started hitting with the mouse on the table with much fury that must have caused it. And I apologize for the damage. Was it unintentionally.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Are you claiming that you are innocent of what you're blacklisted for?

Yes or no?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
By the damage done by you shown in the provided evidence in the Ban Request, I didn't not feel a simple warning would suffice.
Your actions led to the death of two players, therefor, actions were taken against it.
It was all by accident, believe me, I left the mouse and everything, just because they did all the time did not know what he was doing. The person who was next to me could take with my proppush and not led. Because the moment this happened, I had no one beside me. And yes, I am innocent of the blacklist. Because it was all without even trying. Believe me. And Zeds understand they are friends of the player who gave me ban, but you have to go on talk it, you have to believe more or less what I say. Know that your labor is Naham basically easy but believe me understand the situation of the game to constantly go down. I think if it was you would get a bit annoying. To me it was to the point of a mouse from 75 euros here in Portugal, that gave and gave in the blacklist, please withdraw was all unwittingly, and has said will not happen again. For even so I have nothing to build inside the servers. Thank you in advance
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
The part where I said a "Kick, Blacklist then Ban", then I was referring to calling a staff member through @ and how to do it and the following consequences if you fail to do so after that warning in OOC. I explained that to you in /pm when you asked regarding ZedsDead's blacklist on you and I did as well say in OOC that it was related to calling a staff member.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Player was found guilty of prop pushing, leading to the death of two players.

Denied.