BR On [A.P.C] Apocalypse
Name of player: [A.P.C] Apocalypse [OWNER] [RP]

Time in GMT: Around 3PM

Server: V2D

Summary: So I was at the pool just setting up a little MovieRP when I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and heard him screaming "This is the police" in the voice chat. I opened the door and asked what is going on and he ran in and started searching the place when I had no warrant one me what so ever. I asked him many times why is he going in private propety and why doesn't he have a warrant on me but of course he did not reply at all to my questions. In the end of this case he noticed there is nothing inside the building (my guess is that he was searching for contra) and I blocked the doorway out with my body almost begging him to tell me why is he coming in with no warrant and after loud screaming of him I finally told him I'l move then when I asked him again now out of the way he tazed me and I fell in front of the door way while he was leaving the area.
P.S: I later checked and he only has 26 hours so some will forgive him because of that but I don't.

Evidence: I do not have much evidence but I took some screen shots of the case that might help: [Image: fOuDdzv.jpg]
[Image: xhFDnYs.jpg]
Him begining his search.

[Image: E9uQdWX.jpg]
Him after he tazed me.

Sorry for the lack of evidence but that is all I got and I hope its enough.
-Dada.B
You didn't state any date of the offence or no SteamID either.
Your pictures don't really show much and after checking the logs, he didn't taze anyone on the 15th of April on V2D.

Denied.