Mysteryyyyyy, [JR]SamTheAlbino
Name of player: Mysteryyyyyy, [JR]SamTheAlbino

SteamID: Mysteryyyyyy - STEAM_0:0:59557479
[JR]SamTheAlbino - STEAM_0:1:62864489

Time in GMT: Aroundabout 3:50 AM

Server: v2d

Summary: One guy, Act0r, had been random raided and RDM'd by them while he was president (he has a recording to back up this claim, as he has told me). After he died, I took his spot as president. When I spawned, both Mysteryyyyyy and Sam were outside the door. When I asked them if I how I could help them, Mysteryyyyyy responded with "You can help us by dying". Sam then proceeded to take out his gun and shooting at me. When I didn't die, he claimed I was hacking until I reminded him about spawn immunity. Mysteryyyyyy then said "Oh, that's right. Don't waste your ammo". After a while, Act0r and the SRU ran up to try and help me, but Mysteryyyyyy then proceeded to propblock the entire doorway. After he did that, Sam was killed by one of the people on the catwalk. When Mysteryyyyyy noticed this, he then proceeded to punchwhore me before trying to propkill me with a chair. After a while I decided to switch jobs to Citizen, and then he took the president job and broadcasted "SUCK MY D*CK FEARLESS".

Evidence:

Approved.