Unblacklist Weapons (nicedude80)
Your name: (Steam friends name) nicedude80

Your blacklist ID: (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example) 26761

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50698773

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) I was banned for shooting a tazed person (unarmed)

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was standing at the Nexus Courtyard outside the doors as SRU (Sergeant?) and saw a crowd of people and saw a man shooting wildly into the crowd and was tazed I walked over and shot him. I could have sworn I saw him with a gun shooting for a second or two so I ran over. Apparently it was floodify. He took me up onto roof and asked me why I did that. He decided to take away Gun access for 6 hours. I am sorry for doing that, it was an accident and a mistake seeing that gun. And it was wrong for me to do what I did. I would like also to be unblacklisted so I can continue playing as SRU and police. I will understand either way. Thank you for your time.
You can't kill a tazed body, especially not as a government official. You killed a man as SRU without sufficient evidence and instead of cuffing and arresting the guy you thought was the suspect, you killed him, in this case me.

You always need solid evidence before killing someone. You killed a man by being reckless and thus failing to do your job properly.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.

Closing notes: Blacklisted player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason for a blacklist removal or shortening.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator