SlothPool[FREE SIGNATURES]
[Image: 771739-43_deadpool__suicide_kings_.jpg]

Cheers!

Thank you Ne0ster for carrying me through and answering all of my questions really appreciate it.(In the picture Ne0ster is Spiderman and I'm Deadpool lmfao)This picture basically expresses that Ne0ster is carrying me through the challenges of Photoshop.

Huge Thanks to Ne0ster!You don't know how much I appreciate you dood.

So basically. This thread is about me starting up free signatures for the fearless community.I finally learned the basics and I've decided to open up to you guys now,So you can watch me improve Cheese!

My Creations!

[Image: lets_go.png]

[Image: fire_la_vila.png]

[Image: Sniper_baby.png]

[Image: Deadpoo_love.png]
[Image: California_thingy.png]
[Image: funny_mac.png]
Creations inspired by other people!

[Image: brandons_thingy.png]

[Image: SAllyjesus.png]

How to request a signature.

Steam UsernameSadWhat's your steam username?)

What name:, if any, do you want used on your [signature](Do you want your name somewhere?)

Pictures requestedSadWhat pictures do you want? Max is 2. Provide a link!(Please hd or not super bad quality)

Font Texture or colorSadCamo,Lighting,Or just a color)

TextSadWhat you want it to say fancy quote)

Type of Font? (From dafont.com please)(What font would you like to be specially used for your own signature?Provide a link!

Additional Details? (Anything else?)
The following 4 users Like GucciGodRemix's post:
  • Ne0ster, Tandy, Mrabsolut, CanineSoldier
Good luck! Most importantly, have fun.
B-B-But i helped you too. Sad
Anyways, have fun. It was a really good way of improving at photosshop for me and it should be for you. Cheese
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Steam Username:What's your steam username?) CanineSoldier

What name:, if any, do you want used on your [signature](Do you want your name somewhere?) AwesomeCanine

Pictures requestedSadWhat pictures do you want? Max is 2. Provide a link!(Please hd or not super bad quality) Anything you can design based around my channel on Youtube.

Banner Image Since, after all, this is Youtube channel art, we could talk about some cool things that could be on the banner.

TextSadWhat you want it to say fancy quote) AwesomeCanine is what I want for text, right in the top middle of the banner.

Additional Details? (Anything else?) Basically, since this is not a signature, we could talk more about design over Steam