Killjoy and Narc have resigned
(04-21-2014, 09:38 AM)Ryder Wrote: Let me also post a text of 100 words about haters on a thread and farm likes!

Well, I love licking @ss of admins so let me describe how I HATE HATERS, I just hate them SOOO much, that eventho I see 1000 posts of people hating haters, I still wanna add my portion of hate! Well, first I want to say oh mah god me gonna miss yu so much necorativ, I call you this because I hope you think it is funny and ofcourse I think it is very funny to make a sentence in a weird English way.

And I especially thank them for all their bans on minges, like no one could've done that! I wanna thank them for all their fun that they brought to FL, and their 1000's of hours spend behind the desk.

Because you know!? Being administrator is so hard! You got to win discussions with 12 year-olds and ban them. And they have to give their hard worked free time that the usually spend on other games behind their desk. Like they would be administrator if they wouldn't get the fly and other powers in-game, haha. Actually pretty funny if you think about it like that. A playerbase licking ass all day of other 'high feeling players' that have more status, to also get an higher status. Or are you guys saying that you are really honest about feeling like this, I think you guys don't give a *** about all their 'effort' and you aren't thankfull, why would you be?

You actually thing these 'cool' guys, give a shit about the community. They just like to play with more 'status' than other players. Ofcourse they do, I'd do too.
Well maybe they give a little shit about the community, that are mostly the active staff members that still want to game the other ones, don't give a shit if it'd close.

You probably asked yourselves why the hell I made this post. I made it because I wanted to let you know that being an administrator is the easiest thing in the world.

Again, thanks for moving your mouse, thinking about ban times and all the effort you put in the community, love.

Did you intend to give me Cancer, or..
The following 2 users Like Vati's post:
  • Freezak, Barkles
Goodbye, enjoy your life!
Ex-Server Teacher